London South Bank University
London

LSBU students 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by HappyBunny'93
Have you had results yet?

Kind of. I did a gap year and in that did a course with the Open University but I dot get the results from that until after October as them exam is the day after enrolment. I have passed the first part if it but I need to pass the exam before I get any certificates

Posted from TSR Mobile
London
There are a lot of adult students at LSBU, some of which are just doing a degree to stall for time.

I hated it- admin lost my student record and changed all their staff over the holiday when I was supposed to resume study after severe illness, so I just didn't come back after the first semester...
They will send ouy an email for accomadation.. But no harm in ringing
Original post by Jess1511
Kind of. I did a gap year and in that did a course with the Open University but I dot get the results from that until after October as them exam is the day after enrolment. I have passed the first part if it but I need to pass the exam before I get any certificates

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe it says that all conditions of an offer (before its made unconditional) need to be met before the end of August. Have you spoken to them about this? Because you won't have (met the conditions, I presume)
Original post by Harrietcla
They are issuing accomadationeegardless of whether you have reaults and place wont be confirmed until you have results

They can't do that.. I spoke to them. What if all the people thy issue it to dont meet the requirements and visa versa
Reply 225
Anyone going to their occupational health interview on the 20th? also does anyone doing diagnostic radiography know for certain when out first day in uni will be?? I know some have said the 16th, but I rung up and the person I spoke to wasn't sure and said for radiography it might be the 9th???
They can't do that.. I spoke to them. What if all the people thy issue it to dont meet the requirements and visa versa

I know.. I dont get it but thats what i was told when i rang up
Original post by Harrietcla
I know.. I dont get it but thats what i was told when i rang up

Oh I got told the opposite when I contacted them /:
Original post by RebekkaB
I'm from Germany! :smile: You? xx

Good to see more Germans at LSBU :smile:
Anyone doing Operating Department Practice? Anyone?! :confused:
Reply 230
I'm Tassos, I'm doing law

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 231
I'm James - Mental Health Nursing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jimbill93

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi James :smile:. Haven't seen too many mental health. I'll be children's :smile:. Are you moving into accommodation?
Reply 233
Hi James :smile:. Haven't seen too many mental health. I'll be children's :smile:. Are you moving into accommodation?

Hey! Yeah moving into David Bomberg, how about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi. Im mental health nursing as well, not to many of us I don't think so welcome.:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 235
Moving into David Bomberg on 4th September. Studying Adult Nursing!! See you all there xxx
Hey! Yeah moving into David Bomberg, how about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

For some reason, I think they've put all nurses in David Bomberg.... I'll be in Bomberg too. Excited?
Reply 237
Anyone doing Biochemistry?
Reply 238
Hey, so i got an offer for Bomberg House and just read that i need to pay £2, 316 on day of arrival (7th) but my student finance doesnt come through until the sixteenth, is this something to be worried about or do they take this into consideration?
Reply 239
Original post by AshleyB-C
Hey, so i got an offer for Bomberg House and just read that i need to pay £2, 316 on day of arrival (7th) but my student finance doesnt come through until the sixteenth, is this something to be worried about or do they take this into consideration?

Just out of interest, why are you arriving on the 7th?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending