The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Colchester 2013 Applicants!

I thought I'd make this thread for all the students going to essex uni (colchester campus) this year! I'm going alone so I'd love to make some friends :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im starting in January to do Hotel Management, Im sooo scared that I wont get the chance to mix with people who Im sharing accommodation with! I need friends too haha :P
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm going to Essex (Colchester) on my own as well. Studying Politics, yourself?
Reply 3
I'm studying History in October and am in Harwich Court!
Reply 4
which accommodation are you guys staying at? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by ellieboo94
which accommodation are you guys staying at? :smile:

Hey I'm goin to be staying at The Meadows (Conway House).
What about you??
Reply 6
Original post by Amanda123t
What about you??

Im at Tawney towers, what are you studying?
Reply 7
Original post by ellieboo94
Im starting in January to do Hotel Management, Im sooo scared that I wont get the chance to mix with people who Im sharing accommodation with! I need friends too haha :P

Hahah I have the same worry!! I'm studying computer science :smile:

Original post by Amanda123t
What about you??

Hey! I've applied for the Quays
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Hey, I'm going to be studying Bsc Computer Science with a year abroad and I'm going to be staying in Harwick, South Courts. :smile:
Reply 9
Same here,Harwich Court. :smile: building 1 and floor 3 !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Debz_DK
Hey, I'm going to be studying Bsc Computer Science with a year abroad and I'm going to be staying in Harwick, South Courts. :smile:

Hey me too! I heard essex is one of the best universities for our course! I want to do a year abroad but didn't apply for it haha :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by Jadou
Same here,Harwich Court. :smile: building 1 and floor 3 !

Cool, I'm in Harwich 5.2 :smile:

Original post by andyladd
Hey me too! I heard essex is one of the best universities for our course! I want to do a year abroad but didn't apply for it haha :frown:

That's the main reason that I applied there. :biggrin:
Aww, don't worry you can still do a year abroad. Just have to tell them when you get there. :smile:
Reply 12
Harwich 2.4/B whatever that means lol :biggrin:
Reply 13
I believe it means building 2 flat 4 room B. Whatever, it's going to be fun :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Reply 15
I'll be puttering about in Cole. I'm pretty good at math, being old and grumpy, baking and stuff. I'm doing my Master's abroad, so this'll be interesting. Doing Tropical Marine Bio. So I take it if I get something like Blah House, 2.15L... I'm on the second floor, room 15?
Reply 16
I'm also going alone! Studying law but haven't sorted out my accomodation yet (whoops!)
Reply 17
Original post by Jadou
I believe it means building 2 flat 4 room B. Whatever, it's going to be fun :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you planning on studying?
Original post by nischa95
I'm also going alone! Studying law but haven't sorted out my accomodation yet (whoops!)

Same here! Off to uni by myself, Studying Biomedical Science and my accommodation is still being sorted out I believe. Hopefully I get into the one I wanted :biggrin:
Reply 19
Going to study French and English Law ! I still need to improve my English a bit... What about you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending