The Student Room Group

Education Studies and Early Childhood Studies 2024 Applicants thread

Are you applying to study Education Studies at University this year?
Are you applying to study Early Childhood Studies at University this year?
Well this is the place for you!
:party:

Post below with details about your...

Specific Course:
Universities you're applying to:
A level / IB / Higher grades:
GCSE grades:
Random question:

Share as much detail as you're comfortable with.

You may also want to have a look at this HUGE LIST of other applicants threads for all the universities you're applying to as well as potential other courses if you're a joint honours student.:woo:
(edited 7 months ago)
Here we go again lads :jive:
Hi! I am applying for Childhood Studies/Early Childhood Studies. I have applied for Bath Spa University, Essex University, Plymouth University, Portsmouth University and Staffordshire University. My predicted grades are A, A and a Distinction. I am looking forward to going to university and I want to work with children in the future (either in education or psychology). My GCSE grades are 9,9,8,8,8,8,7, Level 2 Distinction and Level 2 Distinction*.
Original post by PB1234567890
Hi! I am applying for Childhood Studies/Early Childhood Studies. I have applied for Bath Spa University, Essex University, Plymouth University, Portsmouth University and Staffordshire University. My predicted grades are A, A and a Distinction. I am looking forward to going to university and I want to work with children in the future (either in education or psychology). My GCSE grades are 9,9,8,8,8,8,7, Level 2 Distinction and Level 2 Distinction*.

Good luck with your applications!

Your grades are fantastic and you've worked hard to get this far already 😊

Have you visited any uni open days yet? We've got our next mini open day at the Colchester campus on 20th January!

Have a great Christmas and all the best for 2024 🎉

Essex Student Rep - Hayley
Reply 4
I am applying for Education studies at Uni of Glos, Worcester uni, BCU and Uni of Birmingham. I've already received an offer from Glos. I'm a mature student currently studying an access to HE course and not far off what points I require so 🤞🏻
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending