The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Hope Park Campus: Newman, Wesley, Teresa...? :)

Hey, guys!
I got my accommodation offer today!
I'll be at Teresa, 5/E, and studying philosophy and ethics.
I haven't found anyone else who is also going to be staying at Teresa :eek:
Hopefully I won't be totally alone, eh? :tongue:

Anyway, I was just interested to hear from everyone else who will be studying at Liverpool Hope University this year.
A lot of you seem to be at Wesley, right?
So, where are y'all staying, and what are you studying? :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi :smile: I'm in Flat 23/A - Wesley. I'm SOO excited! I'm studying primary education with english literature and can't wait!!
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jescha11
Hi :smile: I'm in Flat 23/A - Wesley. I'm SOO excited! I'm studying primary education with english literature and can't wait!!

Sounds AWESOME!! I hope you have lots of fun, and I'll see you there, huh? :biggrin:
hi, i'm in wesley- flat 10E studying education with early childhood studies and i'm looking to find people who are studying the same as me and/or living in the same halls as i'm looking to meet people to find familiar faces when i get there

looking forward to meeting all of you and having lots of fun :smile: xxx
Reply 4
Original post by MollieLouise1995
hi, i'm in wesley- flat 10E studying education with early childhood studies and i'm looking to find people who are studying the same as me and/or living in the same halls as i'm looking to meet people to find familiar faces when i get there

Hey, Mollie! That course sounds awesome!!! If you ever want to chat or something before going, you can find me here :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by MollieLouise1995

Hey Mollie it looks like we are flat mates im in 10/A Wesley studying Primary Teaching with Early Childhood Studies :biggrin: x
Reply 6
right ive heard that in Hope we have to get brand new electricals or get them tested whats everyone doing with this because im guessing it may be expensive to test or replace things so you can take them with you x
Hi jess nice to find someone in my flat and a relief to hopefully find a familiar face :smile: i'm getting new electricals as i thought that it would be easier and cheaper than to find someone to test them for me if that helps x
Reply 8
I asked on the facebook page and someone said they dont really check so im buying some new stuff its just like the chargers to things I was worried about :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah i was worried about my hair stuff but i might as well buy new stuff so if they break, i'll have spares at home i could just bring and it would be my luck that i'd bring old ones and their check haha! x
Reply 10
Hey! :smile:
I'm Teresa- 14/E and I'm studying education and special educational needs! Just looking to find people on my halls or doing the same course?:smile:
Reply 11
Haii

Ive just confimed im staying in Flat 6/E Teresa. Gona be studying primary education with history. exciting **** !
Reply 12
hey!

im in flat 5/D Teresa.. anyone near there? going over on my own! & im studying philosopy, ethics & religion.. :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Laurenw12
I'm Teresa- 14/E and I'm studying education and special educational needs! Just looking to find people on my halls or doing the same course?:smile:

14/E?? You seem close by to me! hiya! :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by TerryBerry
Haii

Ive just confimed im staying in Flat 6/E Teresa. Gona be studying primary education with history. exciting **** !

Another Teresa person! Awesome!! I hope you have fun! :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by cgrant32
hey!

im in flat 5/D Teresa.. anyone near there? going over on my own! & im studying philosopy, ethics & religion.. :smile:

I'm so so so glad you're studying Philosophy, Ethics & Religion! For a moment there, I thought i would be the only one! I think we're living close by, too! I'm at 5/E :biggrin:. Will hopefully get to meet you soon :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by cgrant32
hey!

I'm 3/D Teresa:smile:
Reply 17
Original post by GeorgiaBD7
I'm 3/D Teresa:smile:

what are you studying? :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by tyminator
I'm so so so glad you're studying Philosophy, Ethics & Religion! For a moment there, I thought i would be the only one! I think we're living close by, too! I'm at 5/E :biggrin:. Will hopefully get to meet you soon :smile:

yes definately! were you coming from? Im travelling over from Ireland, so I know nobody haha.. least we are in the same course :smile:
Reply 19
Hey, I'm in Teresa-14/D doing education and special educational needs :smile:

Original post by Laurenw12

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending