The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Derby & Rathbone self-catered here! :smile:)
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by rachelxoxo
Ah same here! I'm doing accounting and finance, how about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh right, I'm doing Egyptology :smile:
Reply 1142
got an offer for accomodation which is catered and off campus? this is despite all three of my top preferences being self-catered and on campus.. hmmm..

I chose prospect point, vine court or opal... and I am now stuck with an offer for carnatic catered.. bit ****.

has anyone experienced the same? what do I do?
Original post by rory1308
got an offer for accomodation which is catered and off campus? this is despite all three of my top preferences being self-catered and on campus.. hmmm..

I chose prospect point, vine court or opal... and I am now stuck with an offer for carnatic catered.. bit ****.

has anyone experienced the same? what do I do?

Have you tried ringing them and changing it? Quite a lot of people have been saying similar things on ere. I got my first choice opal court no probz :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1144
Is anyone going to Dale Hall in the Carnatic student village?
Original post by Char.P.xx
Lucky! That's what I wanted but got Derby & Rathbone catered

Hehe, D&R seems like a popular choice! :-)
Reply 1146
Vine court catered here! :smile:
Original post by Raja_95
Vine court catered here! :smile:

Ooo yay! What are you studying? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1148
Original post by soph24601
Ooo yay! What are you studying? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry for the late reply!

I'm studying dentistry. You? :smile:
Anyone got Rankin Hall, Carnatic?
Anyone in Tudor Close?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody know if hoovers etc are supplied in vine court or do you need to bring your own?
Original post by Naomijames
Anybody know if hoovers etc are supplied in vine court or do you need to bring your own?

Ah I'm staying in vine court too! I don't think they are to be honest so I'm going to bring one just in case :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MarielRubinstein
Anyone got Rankin Hall, Carnatic?

I didn't get either of my top 3, got stuck with Lady Mountford halls, not too far I don't think!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Surely there must be another who is staying in Lady Mountfords?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=rachelxoxo;440

49808]Ah I'm staying in vine court too! I don't think they are to be honest so I'm going to bring one just in case :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you get catered or self catered? Okay thank you, might do that too just incase:smile:
Did you get catered or self catered? Okay thank you, might do that too just incase:smile:

I got self catered, which was what o wanted. How about yourself? Haha yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got self catered too :-) looking forward now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got self catered too :-) looking forward now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah cool! Yeah same here, I'm excited now, are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Char.P.xx
Me too. I've just given up and accepted catered. They told me I could look at private accommodation but I decided I just wanted to get it sorted and settle in for my first year. Might look into private if they do this again next year. From talking to other people I know who are going to Liverpool, I think they put most of the first years in Greenbank catered rooms

Yeah same I just stuck with what I got, they put me in carnatic which sounds good anyway! I guess catered isn't the end of the world as well, makes everything a lot easier! Just want to get started now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending