The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

about applying aerospace

Hey guys, i am thinking about applying for the aerospace engineering in UoB. Does UoB look at my igcse result? If i get an A in esl of igcse, do i still need to take the ielts?
Reply 1
Original post by danieleung51
Hey guys, i am thinking about applying for the aerospace engineering in UoB. Does UoB look at my igcse result? If i get an A in esl of igcse, do i still need to take the ielts?

Honestly, I can't remember. You'll probably need at least a B in maths and English at GCSE minimum. I think they did ask for my results in the application form for GCSE but it didn't come up in the interview. The interview itself is very relaxed. You might get asked a question on aircraft but you might not. They'll just go through your personal statement and that is about it.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by djpailo
Honestly, I can't remember. You'll probably need at least a B in maths and English at GCSE minimum. I think they did ask for my results in the application form for GCSE but it didn't come up in the interview. The interview itself is very relaxed. You might get asked a question on aircraft but you might not. They'll just go through your personal statement and that is about it.

thx very much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending