The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied science

I am currently doing btec applied science and I want to apply for aerospace engineering
How do I link the units to engineering for my personal statement and what do I talk about
I did all the examined units - 1,3,5,7
Unit 13 & 14
Unit 21
Unit 4
Unit 9
Unit 21
Unit 20
Unit 2
Unit 10
try nd find a way to link something u learnt in the btec course, to something that may be relevant to aerospace engineering. like maybe a skill that u learn, nd then talk about how that skill can be used when studying engineering, nd then go on to talk about how aerospace engineers use that in real life; that's shows u done ur research nd makes u look eager/ keen
Original post by Sameerah_05
I am currently doing btec applied science and I want to apply for aerospace engineering
How do I link the units to engineering for my personal statement and what do I talk about
Unit 13 & 14
Unit 21
Unit 4
Unit 9
Unit 21
Unit 20
Unit 2
Unit 10
Thank you
I think that helped me narrowed down of what I want to write as there are many skills I can use
So instead of using content it would skills
yh exactly!
Thank you
I think that helped me narrowed down of what I want to write as there are many skills I can use
So instead of using content it would skills
Reply 4
Unit 13 & 14
Unit 21
Unit 4
Unit 9
Unit 21
Unit 20
Unit 2
Unit 10

Which uni did you apply for btw?

Quick Reply

Latest