The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Less than a 24 hour wait for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NedSchool
Its unit 1. The boundaries for the latter are out of 68. 52 for A*, 44 for A, 36 for B, 28 for C

Good luck tomorrow.

You are amazing! Thank you so much :smile:

Good Luck to you too!
Reply 6022
Can anyone work the ums grade out for grade b exactly in both unit 2 and 3 ? My phone won't wont work with the converter. Aqa exam board

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Basket case
I did WJEC English lit
What's odd is we had to sit of mice and men in year 10 with poetry
And we sat in year 11 an inspector calls along with heroes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Strange. Did you have to do shakespeare?
Original post by overthelove
Thanks! What Unit is it on the Grade Boundaries list? :smile:

Unit 1 is exploring modern texts :smile:
Christ, I get my results at 6AM tomorrow, and I have to work today :angry: and blitz my room...concentrating is not going to be easy.
I think I am happy with all the grade boundaries apart from edexcel re... 76 out of 84 for A*??
Original post by holliemay
Unit 1 is exploring modern texts :smile:

Thank you so much :biggrin: Good Luck!!
I'm too nervous to eat... This has never happened to me before!
No doubt I'll be okay again by lunchtime haha :tongue:
Today's the day I go into school for photos for the newspapers. Myself and the others who have been asked to come into school are meeting the assistant head at her office... It'll be so frustrating knowing that she'll probably know exactly how we've done, but just won't be allowed to tell us! Aargh!
Having a look at the Grade Boundaries has made me realise how real this entire thing is, and how close it is! :eek: I hope everyone gets what they want tomorrow :smile:
Original post by WesterosWildling
I think I am happy with all the grade boundaries apart from edexcel re... 76 out of 84 for A*??

I'm furious, a Gcse in which you really want an A*!! I'm scared that I do not end up getting a B.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yousuf5465
I'm furious, a Gcse in which you really want an A*!! I'm scared that I do not end up getting a B.

Posted from TSR Mobile

For all you know, you might have done exceptionally well and WILL get an A*!
Original post by HeyThereHarry
Today's the day I go into school for photos for the newspapers. Myself and the others who have been asked to come into school are meeting the assistant head at her office... It'll be so frustrating knowing that she'll probably know exactly how we've done, but just won't be allowed to tell us! Aargh!

You've probably done amazingly well! They wouldn't invite you in otherwise, and they will probably hint that you did well, seeing as they are making you take time out of your normal routine to go in for photos. I think you'll be fine! Good Luck anyway :biggrin:
Original post by snikutsmullac
Strange. Did you have to do shakespeare?

Yes I did but that's was in year 10!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my... Systems boundaries are really high. That being said, I can't convert them to UMS yet so all hope may not be lost. If I'm right in saying, Systems is 60% coursework, 40% exam, so that gives me a bit of leeway. It's remarkable how low the Product Design boundaries are in comparison though: you need 110/120 in the Systems exam but only 87/120 for Product Design!
Reply 6036
Does anyone know what happens on results day?
When you are getting given your results does the teacher just give you your envelope or do they open it and read it out to you first?
If they do that I think I'll die!!
By the way hope everyone gets what they wanted.
(edited 10 years ago)
The AQA boundaries were a lot lower than I thought! I was expecting them to be quite high but it's surprisingly lower.

I'm very pleased about the ISA grade boundaries though. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's so frustrating knowing that some teachers already know our results! :eek4:
Original post by Sea Bass
Does anyone know what happened on results day?
When you are getting given your results does the teacher just give you your envelope or do they open it and read it out to you first?
If they do that I think I'll die!!
By the way hope everyone gets what they wanted.

When my sister got hers, everyone stood in a queue and they handed out the envelope to each individual. Also happened to my friend who received hers last week! I think it's mean if they read them out, and tbh, they probably won't, and they may already know how everyone's done anyway!

Good Luck :biggrin:

Latest