The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Am the only one who feels weird saying that they're in "year 12"?
Reply 1521
I did not sleep well at all last night. I would sleep for an hour then wake up for 10 minutes and then get back to sleep and it would happen over and over again.

Best of luck for today guys.
Yep...it took me three hours to go to sleep last night. Urgh. Well then....Best of luck to you all and I hope that we all achieve what we want; and if not; we know how to deal with it. :smile: :crossedf: :goodluck:
Reply 1523
I'm up far too early :frown:

Still another 3 hours to wait.
Original post by Tibbz2
I'm up far too early :frown:

Still another 3 hours to wait.

Mine's an hour and a half...gotta get up from my safe sanctuary soon. (my bed)
Good luck everyone! I'm here for you all no matter what happens!<3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gotta be there at 10. That's just too early:frown:
Reply 1527
Me too. I should probably be getting ready now but I know that once I get ready I'll have to leave and get results so I'm putting it off until the last minute.
All Set for results Day, it was a good late deal :wink:dsf.png
edit: forgot Maths

huehuehuehuehue here's what I got:

Spoiler

So I did better than I thought I would, I was expecting a few Bs :redface: I'm quite amazed that I did so well considering the amount of revision I did :mmm:
I wasn't expecting to do so well in History, only 3 UMS off an A*. But most importantly, I got an A* in the 3 HL subjects I'll be doing next year.

GL to everyone else!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1530
Original post by Bude8

Spoiler

So I did better than I thought I would, I was expecting a few Bs :redface: I'm quite amazed that I did so well considering the amount of revision I did :mmm:
I wasn't expecting to do so well in History, only 3 UMS off an A*. But most importantly, I got an A* in the 3 HL subjects I'll be doing next year.

GL to everyone else!

Wow they're awesome results, well done! :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8

Spoiler

GL to everyone else!

You Asian you
Reply 1532
Original post by Bude8

Spoiler

GL to everyone else!

Well done!
Reply 1533
1 hour to I get mine :frown: good luck guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr.Nor
1 hour to I get mine :frown: good luck guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me as well :redface: Having major butterflies... Hate that feeling
One hour left...

It no longer feels like Christmas :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you everyone :smile:

Original post by Meliss
You Asian you

my parents think they're **** :colonhash:
Original post by Bude8

Spoiler

GL to everyone else!
Congratulations, fantastic results! :party:

[video="youtube;3GwjfUFyY6M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M[/video]
Asian parents :frown:

Original post by Pandora.
Congratulations, fantastic results! :party:

Thank you! Although I think my music playlist won't change :3 but I'll listen to some celebratory songs, I guess :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm minutes away from getting my results omg omg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest