2 days until I'm an actual sixth former :smile:

O hai! Where abouts in the UK is this happening? (totally not stalkerish) xD

I'm doing computing, physics, maths and economics, you? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Elm Tree
WHY HELLO THERE

I start on Wednesday as well :biggrin:

Are you staying at your school or moving to a new one/college?

Hello friend.:cool:

Moving from a comprehensive to grammar *eek*

You?

Original post by Dalek1099
I have already had my Induction Day so I'm a Sixth Former and it was terrible-I got lost for 20 minutes and it was so boring:angry:However, I manged to find all my rooms for the next week of Inductions for Maths,Physics and Geography with help from my tutor today-I can't attend the Induction session for Further Maths because of Geography:angry:I start properly tomorrow with an Induction session of Physics in the Morning and Maths in the Afternoon-I'm going to study some Geography in my Lunch Break too.My bag is so heavy because it contains books in Physics,Geography and Maths and 4 folders full of paper(Maths,Further Maths,Physics and Geography)-I'm really going to strain myself carrying it especially near the exams when I will have 6 books for Maths/Further Maths(one for each module) in the bag:angry:

Oh no!

Breathe.

It'll be okay!

Those subjects would kill me - I am in no way a mathematician. :colondollar:
Original post by Glitch96
^ Got it all out? :tongue:

O hai! Where abouts in the UK is this happening? (totally not stalkerish) xD

I'm doing computing, physics, maths and economics, you? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe :smile:

I'm in Warwickshire, you?

Ooh, we are very different there, meharty. I'll be doing English lang, Lit, Theatre Studies and Spanish.
Reply 3843
Original post by Glitch96
What did you get in your math exams? (edexcel 3 exams I hope)

I did Edexcel linear on June 11th and 14th... I got an A, but I never gold told how many marks I got. I must have just scraped it, because I remember looking at the unofficial mark scheme on here, and I got a safe/high B based on last years boundaries. :tongue:

You?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Ozil is a gunner! :woo: :woo: :woo:

:arsenal:

As long as Giroud keeps well and performs we've a good chance at some silverware _)

World class signing. Exciting times at Arsenal but will this be it or will Wenger carry on signing big players in future windows is the main question.
Original post by Red Fox
World class signing. Exciting times at Arsenal but will this be it or will Wenger carry on signing big players in future windows is the main question.

I think we just need a class striker... Then bam!:biggrin:
I remember when I used to be like you guys.

I've had 3 days of Sixth Form already, and believe me, you do NOT want to be excited for it. I finished all of tonight's homework just 15 minutes ago. No joke.

Just hope that all of your introductory days are more relaxed than mine. xD

Also, my form and my sets for each subject aren't that great. I don't really fit into any of the crowds except for one set... and I don't get to see my friends as much any more, only at lunch. :frown:

But hey... don't let that put you off!
I think we just need a class striker... Then bam!:biggrin:

I would say a centre back and a striker off a title push. I'd have Ozil over Bale any day, I think Madrid have done terrible business there.
Original post by Red Fox
I would say a centre back and a striker off a title push. I'd have Ozil over Bale any day, I think Madrid have done terrible business there.

Yeah, I was going to say a defender CB as well but thought... Striker first!:biggrin:
Yeah, I was going to say a defender CB as well but thought... Striker first!:biggrin:

Moyes has been rejected so many times he's had to resort to buying a player from his old club. I'm loving the meltdown of United:biggrin:.
Original post by Red Fox
Moyes has been rejected so many times he's had to resort to buying a player from his old club. I'm loving the meltdown of United:biggrin:.

Herrera!:rofl:
No way Bale is worth 80m lool.. Well played Tottenham!
Hey :smile: I'm enrolling on Wednesday for Maths, Further Maths, Latin and Computing. Just thought I'd pop in as last year I came in around February and then phased myself out after about half an hour! :tongue:

(sorry for breaking the flow of the football conversation :tongue:)
Reply 3853
Original post by NikolaT

I've had 3 days of Sixth Form already, and believe me, you do NOT want to be excited for it. I finished all of tonight's homework just 15 minutes ago. No joke.

Also, my form and my sets for each subject aren't that great. I don't really fit into any of the crowds except for one set... and I don't get to see my friends as much any more, only at lunch. :frown:

Do you think you'll soon be able to get to know the people in your groups? Or are they seriously really bad? :frown:
I still don't think it's sunk in that I start Sixth Form tomorrow :eek: I'm half excited and half scared.
Reply 3855
Im desperately trying to sleep and failing miserably:no:
So I've resorted to counting sheep:colonhash:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
No way Bale is worth 80m lool.. Well played Tottenham!

83:wink:

Real are so stupid.
Herrera!:rofl:

They got 2 decent players in the end but one is a loan and 27 mil for Fellaini is not worth it. Herrera for 30 mil was an absolute joke:biggrin:
83:wink:

Real are so stupid.

85 wasn't it?
Original post by NikolaT

This is what I'm worried about too. I'm not exactly the outgoing type so I'm praying I'll be with some friends. I'm sure things will be fine. Hopefully it'll get better for you :smile:

Latest