Frustrating.
Reply 6224
Ramires' fault.
Was it Ramires there who lost the ball?
*******s.
Reply 6227
Original post by The Assassin
Was it Ramires there who lost the ball?

Eto'o tapped it to him and he completely miss-controlled it. We should have been on the counter but instead we conceded a goal.
Original post by Tweek
Eto'o tapped it to him and he completely miss-controlled it. We should have been on the counter but instead we conceded a goal.

Ah right. Sigh. Another frustrating moment from Ramires. I hope we can score 2 more. Wouldn't like to lose this.
Lets never buy a Striker who can do the bloody job and we'll win the league?
Should have been 2 up but nop.
Mikel + Ramires = Suicice.
Eto'oo getting thrown off the ball like a doll.
WE NEED A BLOODY STRIKER FFS, is that too much to ask for?
(edited 10 years ago)
We seem to be conceding more and more goals right at the end of the 1st/2nd half in games. Really frustrating.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6231
hopefully KDB will come on for Ramires. Need someone to keep the ball in the middle.
Losing too much possession.
Reply 6232
Eto'o didn't pass to Ramires, he left it. Still poor from Ramires there though.
And Cech to be fair.
(edited 10 years ago)
Redknapp ripping into Luiz lol.
Original post by The Assassin
Redknapp ripping into Luiz lol.

I'm still laughing at Luiz rushing out of his back-line. Mourinho won't be happy with that.
Reply 6235
We need to sharpen up; giving the ball away too often, misplacing too many passes and not burying our chances. Would like to see KDB on for Schurrle soon. Eto'o needs some time to get used to the league I think.

A shame to concede then but that was only the second (?) decent sniff at goal we'd given them, reckon we'll be fine.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I'm still laughing at Luiz rushing out of his back-line. Mourinho won't be happy with that.

Yeah, Luiz is quite frustrating as a CB.
Also, why do we seem to be playing through balls towards a 'fast' striker from deep in midfield? Seems easy enough for their defence to read.
Reply 6238
What is going on???? FFS

Posted from TSR Mobile
At least we are playing more aggressive!

Latest