Reply 1120
Geez, we're good to you... :tongue:

Spoiler

Getting 3,000 of these bad boys ready for you :colone:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Mastermind2
Is it essential to bring our passports with us?

Not unless you plan on either going abroad or getting a job
Original post by Revi
This question has probably been asked a million times, so I apologise in advance. How much is it for a gym membership at Warwick? Others have talked about SimplyGym, and for the year they're £190. How much cheaper is that to Warwick's own gym?

I've already bought a year's membership at warwick and it was £190. £55 for warwick active and £135 for the gym access.
Is there chocolate in them? :colone:
Original post by Nirgilis

Spoiler

What's in 'em? :colone:
Reply 1125
Original post by EnricoDandolo
Is there chocolate in them? :colone:

Maaaaaaaayybbeeeeee :colone:

Original post by Pterodactyl
What's in 'em? :colone:

Stuff :colone:
Original post by matt2k8
Not unless you plan on either going abroad or getting a job

I have another question: how many students does each personal tutor take care of? I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions. It's just that your job is to help out freshers, so why not? :tongue:
Reply 1127
Wait, have our room numbers been sent? Cus I haven't got mine :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _aka_
Wait, have our room numbers been sent? Cus I haven't got mine :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not officially, but if you go to start.warwick and into the student records thing, then on the student finance page, it'll tell you which room you're paying for.
Reply 1129
Original post by Mastermind2
I have another question: how many students does each personal tutor take care of? I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions. It's just that your job is to help out freshers, so why not? :tongue:

You'll be in a group of 5 people, and I think each tutor usually takes on 2 new groups each year they decide to take on more people.
Reply 1131
Maaaaaaaayybbeeeeee :colone:

Stuff :colone:

When it comes to the sports halls, Are you aloud to use them when ever you want? Like if I just came out of a lecture could I go play some basketball in the sports hall?
Original post by bbcs2k9
When it comes to the sports halls, Are you aloud to use them when ever you want? Like if I just came out of a lecture could I go play some basketball in the sports hall?

Yes, assuming you joined Warwick Sport.

How many can I have?
Also, when you say 'bad boys', you are referring to the bags in the photo right? Otherwise I may have to stay in my room :eek:
(edited 10 years ago)

Spoiler

Is all the fact that all the freshers stuff is green an intentional joke or completely by chance? :tongue:
Original post by GrimlyFish
Is all the fact that all the freshers stuff is green an intentional joke or completely by chance? :tongue:

I know I must sound like an absolute pillock by now... but I don't get this one either! :eek:

Unless its just because its sick coloured?
Original post by Math-Magician
I know I must sound like an absolute pillock by now... but I don't get this one either! :eek:

If my sick were that colour I'd be slightly worried... Nah, if you call someone "green" it can mean they're inexperienced or new to something.
Original post by GrimlyFish
If my sick were that colour I'd be slightly worried... Nah, if you call someone "green" it can mean they're inexperienced or new to something.

Oh I thought yellow meant that :colondollar:

Unless that's Geordie because I've heard someone say "you're canny yellow pet" :P
(edited 10 years ago)

I think it's because they are green, and green refers to being environmentally friendly but there are 3000 new bags.

I know a better joke:
Oh I thought yellow meant that :colondollar:

Unless that's Geordie because I've heard someone say "you're canny yellow pet" :P

Doesn't being yellow usually mean you're a coward? Going by old wild west films at least...

Quick Reply

Latest