The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cmorga1
Anyone else going to try and arrange some work experience this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Tibbz2
I really need to. However relevant W.E for Physics is pretty damn rare :frown:

http://www.nuffieldfoundation.org/nuffield-research-placements :holmes: :awesome:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I did this too :tongue: but geography to biology! I caught up, but I wouldn't leave it any longer...

How long did it take you to catch up on the first 2 chapters?
Original post by twisted
How long did it take you to catch up on the first 2 chapters?

A day? Not a whole day :tongue:
ahh i have all my assessments this week :eek:

My sister did that but for chemistry when she was in sixth form :tongue:
Anybody know what font/style/size/spacing this is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5926
Original post by Olympiad
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1381252811.161395.jpg

Anybody know what font/style/size/spacing this is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

About 12??? Double spaced I would say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't been on here in a while :s-smilie: :redface: Maths: Had a test today; went better than I thought. Though homework leaves me not face-palming; but face-desking. true story. Chemistry: Really interesting :smile: But just as I think understand something; something comes along with exceptions :mad: Biology: ...going alright; probs the worst teaching though. English Lit: :love::love: :biggrin: Critical thinking: Relatively simple yet ever so boring. Hope you guys are all well! :smile: (I'll try to get on here more often :mad:)
Reply 5928
Nah I don't need help any more thanks, I've got it. :smile:

However, we are starting the equation of a straight line next lesson...... that looks pretty damn hard. :'( Did a bit of looking ahead and I failed miserably.. hopefully I'll be better at it after the lesson. :smile:
Reply 5929
A day? Not a whole day :tongue:

is it that easy?
Original post by twisted
is it that easy?

It isn't that bad at all, which topics have you missed?
It isn't that bad at all, which topics have you missed?

Cell membrane and function, cell organelle and function, microscopy, transport in animals (heart and stuff), transport in plants, osmosis
Is anyone else getting a niggling feeling of subject-based regret? I really do love all my subjects, but I'm starting to wish I'd taken English Lit, because that does look really interesting. I mean, the English teaching at my sixth form doesn't leave much room for interpretation (which I know I'd hate), I know it's virtually impossible to balance 5 A-levels, and I hate it when people try to make me manufacture creative writing, so I'm not regretting it as much as I might have done otherwise, but I still miss it. Just me? Okay...
Original post by twisted
Cell membrane and function, cell organelle and function, microscopy, transport in animals (heart and stuff), transport in plants, osmosis

Should take a little longer but still not too much so...
Original post by Katie97
Textbooks are so annoying. Including the fact all my teachers are making us pay deposits of £5-£10 for each textbook. Are you using one lever arch file for both human/physical geography together?

Wow, that must be annoying! We have barcodes in ours, so they're basically on extended loan from the library, and if you don't return it you have to pay for a new one. Yep, physical and human are in one folder - what about you?
Should take a little longer but still not too much so...

Have you done questions or just read through?
Original post by twisted
Have you done questions or just read through?

Did some questions and an essay test.
Reply 5938
Hey guys! How are you all? It has been aaaages! Who's still on?! :redface:
Original post by Jina
Hey guys! How are you all? It has been aaaages! Who's still on?! :redface:

Helloooooooo! :biggrin:

Latest