The Student Room Group

Accommodation swap! King's College London

if possible, I'm looking to swap GDSA for either Wolfson House, Brian Creamer or Stamford Street! I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I just thought I may as well ask!

also, anyone else studying Hispanic Studies, Portuguese and Brazilian Studies?!
Also has anyone received any kind of written confirmation of accommodation? I haven't heard anything from King's in a while!
Reply 2
Original post by maddi_courtnage
x

I've moved your thread here :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by maddi_courtnage
if possible, I'm looking to swap GDSA for either Wolfson House, Brian Creamer or Stamford Street! I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I just thought I may as well ask!

also, anyone else studying Hispanic Studies, Portuguese and Brazilian Studies?!

Would you be willing to swap for a single room at commonwealth? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Henna.
Would you be willing to swap for a single room at commonwealth? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really sorry! I've found another student to swap with! Hope you can find someone/something else! Good luck!
Reply 5
Anyone looking for accommodation: I've got a large and spacious studio room at Unite Woburn Place which is 5 mins walk away from UCL and SOAS! It's right outside a bus stop which has 4 direct routes to LSE and KCL campuses. The location is ideal as it is close to the Russell Square tube station, with a bus stop down the road and has a 24 hour supermarket across the street. Literally within a 2 minute walking distance are over 20 restaurants, a Tesco's and a Waitrose. It's also 5 mins away from Holborn. It's a very safe building with 24 hour security and is quite beautifully designed to be of hotel standards.

It's an accessible studio and is the biggest studio in the building for that price. It's square-shaped instead of the usual rectangular and stuffy student dorms. It has a fully-equipped kitchen, abnormally large bathroom, double bed, desk, flat screen TV, wireless and cable internet...I also purchased closets for the room as there weren't any, and I have left those closets for the next tenant.

Please let me know if you are interested by messaging me or emailing me at [email protected]
Reply 6
i have a single ensuite room at GREAT DOVER STREET and im desperately looking to swap with someone with WOLFSON ONLY! please get in touch!!
Reply 7
Hi, i have a single room in GDSA and would LOVE to swap for intercollegiate halls in order to get closer to the Kingsway campus !! Please get in touch !!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by mhjijala
Hi, i have a single room in GDSA and would LOVE to swap for intercollegiate halls in order to get closer to the Kingsway campus !! Please get in touch !!

I can swap my commonwealth hall single room if you like? I have just pm'd you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, is anyone interested in swapping to an en-suite at Julian Markham House?? I can't afford if and preferably, I'd like to swap to Brian Creamer House, Wolfson House, Great Dover St. Apartments or Stamford St, apartments -basically anywhere cheaper! Please Contact me if you're interested!
Reply 10
Hi rf17!

I've booked a studio at Woburn place for this summer, but in the contract I've received it reads that I'll be staying in Flat 233 RoomA. Do you know if Is this okay? It seems this is a room in a flat, but I've booked a studio for double occupancy. What about the usual studio dimensions? I've been unable to find info about this. Many thanks!

Original post by rf17
Anyone looking for accommodation: I've got a large and spacious studio room at Unite Woburn Place which is 5 mins walk away from UCL and SOAS! It's right outside a bus stop which has 4 direct routes to LSE and KCL campuses. The location is ideal as it is close to the Russell Square tube station, with a bus stop down the road and has a 24 hour supermarket across the street. Literally within a 2 minute walking distance are over 20 restaurants, a Tesco's and a Waitrose. It's also 5 mins away from Holborn. It's a very safe building with 24 hour security and is quite beautifully designed to be of hotel standards.

It's an accessible studio and is the biggest studio in the building for that price. It's square-shaped instead of the usual rectangular and stuffy student dorms. It has a fully-equipped kitchen, abnormally large bathroom, double bed, desk, flat screen TV, wireless and cable internet...I also purchased closets for the room as there weren't any, and I have left those closets for the next tenant.

Please let me know if you are interested by messaging me or emailing me at [email protected]
Original post by charll_smith
Hey, is anyone interested in swapping to an en-suite at Julian Markham House?? I can't afford if and preferably, I'd like to swap to Brian Creamer House, Wolfson House, Great Dover St. Apartments or Stamford St, apartments -basically anywhere cheaper! Please Contact me if you're interested!

Hi, I'm a postgrad student at King's for 14/15. I have been offered single room at Hampstead residence. I'm interested in Juliam Markham. Hamsptead is cheap, it's 5000 pounds for the year.
Are you a postgrad too?
Reply 12
Hey guys I am a postgrad male and have been offered an en-suite room for 161 ppw at Ewen Henderson Court and I would like to swap it to Great Dover Street, Moonraker or Stamford Street. Anyone interested, feel free to contact.
Original post by KanzaAijaz
Hi, I'm a postgrad student at King's for 14/15. I have been offered single room at Hampstead residence. I'm interested in Juliam Markham. Hamsptead is cheap, it's 5000 pounds for the year.
Are you a postgrad too?

I have a large ensuite at Champion Hill but I believe it maybe more expensive. If you know anyone who wants to swap from Julian Markham, please could you direct them to me as I'm a medical student and Champion Hill is extremely far from Guy's campus!
Reply 14
I currently hold accommodation at Lillian Penson, a singles ensuite for 40 weeks £8007.30, but I'm at LSE which means that this is too far I was hoping to move to international hall so if anyone wants to swap let me know!
I have a brand new en suite room at Stratford One student accommodation, and would be very grateful if anyone were to swap it for Great Dover Street room!
Hi all....I am a PG Student who has been offered accommodation at Angel Lane but I would prefer Champion Hill... If you are interested, Please let me know
Reply 17
I have accommodation at Wolfson house and I am looking to swap with someone for GDS, PM me if you are interested
Reply 18
Hi,
Unfortunately I haven't been able to secure any KCL accommodation- if anyone is seeking to give up their place at any KCL halls ( in particular champion hill or Wolfson... but would consider any) please pm me,

thanks!
Reply 19
Hi
I have a very good sized ensuite at Julian Markham and would like to swap to Moonraker or Stamford so that I could be nearer strand campus.
anyone interested, please contact me.
thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending