Reply 6320
Original post by sarahiscool
yay, you can help me with M1 then, I hate M1 so much :frown:

M1 is my favourite! :eek:

More interesting than the Core Modules we're doing :biggrin:
Original post by Tibbz2
M1 is my favourite! :eek:

More interesting than the Core Modules we're doing :biggrin:

I only don't like it as I have a bad teacher and haven't really been listening in lessons so I have no clue how to do anything , once I have taught myself everything I'm sure I will like it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just my luck.

Take medicine.

Side effects which occur uncommonly in people.

I'm getting them :colonhash:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Just my luck.

Take medicine.

Side effects which occur uncommonly in people.

I'm getting them :colonhash:

That really sucks! Is that a normal thing? Or is it just for this medicine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So where do you live?

Sorry, been at school all day. Only 7 hour late....

North Yorkshire. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marinajelly
That really sucks! Is that a normal thing? Or is it just for this medicine?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I normally don't take meds, try and let my body fight it off but this virus or whatever (doctor said it's not a virus because it should have worn off by now) is painful so I decided to take some meds.

I thought I was imagining them, so I read the side effects and they were there :lol:

Oh well, getting better now I think!
I normally don't take meds, try and let my body fight it off but this virus or whatever (doctor said it's not a virus because it should have worn off by now) is painful so I decided to take some meds.

I thought I was imagining them, so I read the side effects and they were there :lol:

Oh well, getting better now I think!

Well at least it's getting better :smile: get well soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well at least it's getting better :smile: get well soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:

Now I realise I have a tonne of homework to do and I cannot be bothered. I won't be home next week either :erm:
Thank you :smile:

Now I realise I have a tonne of homework to do and I cannot be bothered. I won't be home next week either :erm:

Hmmm.. have a bit of a break, then do some? Same situation, but I have work experience so I'll be too tired to work in the evenings :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm.. have a bit of a break, then do some? Same situation, but I have work experience so I'll be too tired to work in the evenings :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really can't be bothered :mmm: don't know where to start either...

Chemistry, French or Biology... Hmmmm.
I really can't be bothered :mmm: don't know where to start either...

Chemistry, French or Biology... Hmmmm.

Biology, worst comes first :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biology, worst comes first :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not an insult to me :tongue: I used to be anti biology, but geography was so boring so I switched to biology and it's actually decent :colone:

What do you take?
That's not an insult to me :tongue: I used to be anti biology, but geography was so boring so I switched to biology and it's actually decent :colone:

What do you take?

I wasn't aiming to insult, just banter :wink: I take maths, further maths, additional further maths, chemistry, physics and history (and russian a2 last year, and general studies)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wasn't aiming to insult, just banter :wink: I take maths, further maths, additional further maths, chemistry, physics and history (and russian a2 last year, and general studies)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're a pure one :mmm:

Snap, I'll be doing all those at AS except a.f.maths because wjec don't have that :colone:

Russian, I learnt the alphabet and how to read it but stopped... Might start again.
You're a pure one :mmm:

Snap, I'll be doing all those at AS except a.f.maths because wjec don't have that :colone:

Russian, I learnt the alphabet and how to read it but stopped... Might start again.

Pure one? I'd be happy to help if you had any questions :smile: oh what are you studying for history?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys. Guys. Guys.

Today is a glorious day. Why ?

I have no homework and no tests.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Pure one? I'd be happy to help if you had any questions :smile: oh what are you studying for history?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, not tainted by biology :ahee:

I did it last year actually, I did Nazi Germany and British History (1880c-1980)

Ooh, do you talk grammar?:teehee:
Yeah, not tainted by biology :ahee:

I did it last year actually, I did Nazi Germany and British History (1880c-1980)

Ooh, do you talk grammar?:teehee:

Oh that sounds cool :smile: funnily enough we're doing russian history and british (1906-1951)

Well I'm completely bilingual, so anything :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that sounds cool :smile: funnily enough we're doing russian history and british (1906-1951)

Well I'm completely bilingual, so anything :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ahee: Russian history! I wish I did that...

Yes, but not many people who speak English can speak in grammar terms :tongue:

Like if I asked you how many forms of the subjunctive exist in Russian? You probably can answer but most people who speak English (bad example as it's hard to explain in English context) couldn't answer.
:ahee: Russian history! I wish I did that...

Yes, but not many people who speak English can speak in grammar terms :tongue:

Like if I asked you how many forms of the subjunctive exist in Russian? You probably can answer but most people who speak English (bad example as it's hard to explain in English context) couldn't answer.

I know what you mean, but I learnt russian as a native so if I knew what subjunctive was in russian I would tell you :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest