The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Eto'o! Against the run of play, happy with that.
Reply 7561
Eto'o is such a troll :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7562
Lool at that goal
Reply 7563
Willian has been brilliant
Missed the Ramires/Mikel partnership. It's been real. Not too sure about Oscar, he seems to have dipped a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Skkc16
Eto'o is such a troll :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOL just seen the goal

correct me if I'm wrong, but he has only scored twice for chelsea so far, and they've both been goals like that right aha?
Reply 7565
Haha anyone else just notice the failed high five attempt between De Bruyne and Eto'o. Awkward.
Reply 7566
Original post by bigwhalegambler
LOOL just seen the goal

correct me if I'm wrong, but he has only scored twice for chelsea so far, and they've both been goals like that right aha?

Four goals now I think, two good ones and two lolz ones.
Reply 7567
LOOL just seen the goal

He's scored 4 now I think? Scored again tonight and against Cardiff and neither of those were like those other goals :tongue:
Reply 7568
LOOL just seen the goal

Nah that's the only one. The other time he took the ball when the keeper bounced it but couldn't finish it off (Hazard did instead)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes Ba. Lamps doing well in the 4-3-3 as expected. 4-2-3-1 doesn't suit him.
Reply 7570
Original post by Skkc16
Nah that's the only one. The other time he took the ball when the keeper bounced it but couldn't finish it off (Hazard did instead)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should have been Eto'os goal imo, went in off of his leg. But I guess they gave it to Hazard anyway.
Reply 7571
Ba's goal brah, don't care if he shinned it bottom corner world class finish, he should get acrobat trait for fifa
Willian amazing again! Looking to a be a great signing. MOTM against Schalke tbh.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7573
Original post by The Assassin
Willian amazing again! Looking to a be a great signing. MOTM against Schalke tbh.

You love willian don't you? :tongue:
Turning into my second favourite player, hazard's still my favourite player, Those two playing together on the flanks in a 4-3-3 seem a good option.

Oh and lamps fits the 4-3-3 I feel when he's able to go forward more and have less responsibility defensively.
Original post by jam277
Turning into my second favourite player, hazard's still my favourite player, Those two playing together on the flanks in a 4-3-3 seem a good option.

Oh and lamps fits the 4-3-3 I feel when he's able to go forward more and have less responsibility defensively.

What if sturridge comes back? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277

Hahaha yeah, as much as you love Hazard (and Sturridge) ;p

He's hates tottenham, he hates tottenham!

I agree. Really been restricted in the 4-2-3-1 compared to the 4-3-3. Did a lot better although obviously he was fresher.
Ivanovic is the worst crosser of the ball ever. He has got 0 crosses out of 100s right this season.
Reply 7577
Original post by TH3-FL45H
What if sturridge comes back? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then hazard can go real madrid.
London 2 North-Rhine Westphalia 0
Original post by TomR10
Chelsea FC - founded in 2004 by Roman Abramovic. ****e club with no history. Plastic clubs with plastic fans.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool story bro.

Latest