The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Worrying times.
Look at Arsenal, Liverpool and City open up defenses with ease and create countless chances. Then there's Chelsea who struggle to break a defense and get a single shot on target in 45 minutes.
Bring of Hazard. Play Oscar on the wing and play Mata as CAM. Willian Left Wing.
Original post by mhsc
I would ****ing love to see another disgustingly undeserved cheeky Eto'o goal :teeth: But I don't care, as long as we ****ing win, because we desperately need to.

Just as you said
Original post by mhsc
I would ****ing love to see another disgustingly undeserved cheeky Eto'o goal :teeth: But I don't care, as long as we ****ing win, because we desperately need to.

Prescient.
You guys should sign Messi and Ronaldo for £700 million, and put them on a wing each
Original post by cleveradam
Worrying times.
Look at Arsenal, Liverpool and City open up defenses with ease and create countless chances. Then there's Chelsea who struggle to break a defense and get a single shot on target in 45 minutes.
Bring of Hazard. Play Oscar on the wing and play Mata as CAM. Willian Left Wing.

It should really be unnecessary to mention that we have one of the most creative players in the league on our bench, and yet we still do.
Original post by KingMessi
It should really be unnecessary to mention that we have one of the most creative players in the league on our bench, and yet we still do.

Inevitable. Terrible play from this team this season in every BPL match.
Can't keep a clean sheet and can't win easily.
Bloody passing like its a Sunday league match ffs.
Always rated Shane Long ya know
Reply 7647
Why not just play Mata ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7648
OMG what the hell is this???

Posted from TSR Mobile
what the hell am I watching!? Our passing in Attacking third has been pathetic! Its newcastle all over again!!
lord god what is this
:biggrin:

Remember that Fergie vs Mourinho thread?

:biggrin:

Madrid done a number on Jose, he's been a clueless mouse since.
LOL JOSE MOURINHO your records going and this team is playing the worst it has for 2 years.
cant honestly believe it will happen 2 weeks in a row..

you guys will score atleast 1 more..

But if I was betting, would still back chelsea to come and win..
Look at the ****ing players passing like they got 90 minutes to play
Reply 7655
Mannnnn. Guess the title race may well be more open now than we first assumed.
Original post by fallen_acorns
cant honestly believe it will happen 2 weeks in a row..

you guys will score atleast 1 more..

But if I was betting, would still back chelsea to come and win..

draw at the most, doubt they have enough time to win
Benitez must be laughing
The WUMs on this thread are just sad, at least wait till the game is over before you start spouting your anti Chelsea BS
Original post by sevchenko
The WUMs on this thread are just sad, at least wait till the game is over before you start spouting your anti Chelsea BS

what team do you support

theyd do the same if arsenal were in this posistion smh

Latest