The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maryamnc
omg same they sent my interview to me on the 15th and i just read it and i'm STRESSED AS ****

Same I have one on the 18th! STRESS!!!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 841
What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you guys think Kings' will hand out interviews next week?
Reply 843
Original post by Alexsk
What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just posted mine like 5 posts above :smile:
Original post by Alexsk
What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

7a*s 3as and 805 UKCAT
It won't let me submit my reply to accept the interview...
Reply 846
Original post by kittyallsop
It won't let me submit my reply to accept the interview...

I had the same, and even now I can still choose all of the options! But check to see if this is on the homepage:

Acceptance of interview

Thank you for accepting the invitation to interview and we look forward to meeting you at King’s College London.

Full details are found on the ‘Interview invitation page’. If you have any questions or have any specific needs due to a disability or health condition, please let us know as soon as possible.
Original post by Razer_M
I had the same, and even now I can still choose all of the options! But check to see if this is on the homepage:

Acceptance of interview

Thank you for accepting the invitation to interview and we look forward to meeting you at King’s College London.

Full details are found on the ‘Interview invitation page’. If you have any questions or have any specific needs due to a disability or health condition, please let us know as soon as possible.

I don't have it :frown: I'm going to call them tomorrow- better safe than sorry...
Reply 848
I don't have it :frown: I'm going to call them tomorrow- better safe than sorry...

Mine has done the same so I've sent them an email. How long do you think they'll be before we can go home?
Reply 849
My acceptance of interview only came a day or two after I had clicked accept multiple times!
Also sent them a message regarding the broken pdf but they haven't got back to me in a few days, they'll be bogged down emails I'm guessing so anything pressing I'd call not email!
Mine has done the same so I've sent them an email. How long do you think they'll be before we can go home?

Mine says we are considering your application on the homepage...? About 45 minutes I'd say... not sure to be honest...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 851
Mine says we are considering your application on the homepage...? About 45 minutes I'd say... not sure to be honest...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine says that too arrgghhhh
Hey guys, do any of you know if we need to bring reference letters fro our work exp, vol work and other activities mentioned in the personal statement? It doesnt mention this on the letter so i am curious about it.
People with really high UKCAT scores who haven't got interviews yet, please speak up :colondollar:
Mine says that too arrgghhhh

Hey, if you can get onto the applicant info document it says the interview will last 15-20 mins but you need to be there at least 40 mins before your allocated time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GCSE-help
People with really high UKCAT scores who haven't got interviews yet, please speak up :colondollar:

Mines 827.5 and I haven't got one
If you're going to get one... You'll get one. - even if it's in April :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dadiamondz
Mines 827.5 and I haven't got one
If you're going to get one... You'll get one. - even if it's in April :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Phew, this sounds horrible but atleast there are others out there like me :colondollar:

Yeah I suppose you're right, but it's a bit concerning don't you think? It makes me wonder if there's something wrong with my application. I know it's difficult to judge your own personal statement, but would you say it's fairly ok?

Because personal statement is the only reason I can think of for why we haven't got interviews.
Original post by GCSE-help
Phew, this sounds horrible but atleast there are others out there like me :colondollar:

Yeah I suppose you're right, but it's a bit concerning don't you think? It makes me wonder if there's something wrong with my application. I know it's difficult to judge your own personal statement, but would you say it's fairly ok?

Because personal statement is the only reason I can think of for why we haven't got interviews.

Kings are pretty big on the extra curricular thing as well
- also your PS may be good but just 'OK' compared to the rest of the applicants. There are like 1000 interviews and only like a ten of that have been called...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dadiamondz
Kings are pretty big on the extra curricular thing as well
- also your PS may be good but just 'OK' compared to the rest of the applicants. There are like 1000 interviews and only like a ten of that have been called...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm I see what you're saying but from what I knew, you didn't need an exceptional PS for Kings, just as long as it doesn't raise any red flags such as 'I want to do medicine because it pays well'. I thought the extra-curricular stuff was analysed after interview, with pre-interview selection being based on GCSEs and UKCAT.

Oh well let's just hope we hear something :smile:
Reply 859
Guys if you have like 800+ UKCAT, good gcse's etc and haven't got an interview kings tend to give high ukcat people interviews like jan next year and deal with lower UKCAT ones first so don't fret!

Quick Reply

Latest