Scroll to see replies

Original post by AMYC1999

Been a long time, how are you both? :smile:

Not bad thanks, almost the holidays! Spent this morning decorating :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marinajelly

Not bad thanks, almost the holidays! Spent this morning decorating :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right! Ooh that sounds fun, decorating for Christmas right? Putting the lights up and everything, I'm sure that you've already put the up the tree?
Reply 2162
I know right! Ooh that sounds fun, decorating for Christmas right? Putting the lights up and everything, I'm sure that you've already put the up the tree?

Good thanks, had mocks this week so been very busy :P how are you?
Original post by KT_T
Good thanks, had mocks this week so been very busy :P how are you?

Are you at school still? I'm alright thanks, got mock exams on Tuesday and Friday and already had some. Apart from that I'm okay, need to look back at school work though
Reply 2164

Yeah yeah, that's what we were doing - excited for Christmas now! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by parishah

Hello, seen you posting here for a very long time now but haven't spoken to you so :wavey: and glad you're part of the girls team :cool:

Yeah yeah, that's what we were doing - excited for Christmas now! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, I can't wait for the holidays :ahee: I like the Christmas spirit and the Christmas movies :biggrin: just don't like the fact that it's cold and snow and can't really go out to my garden as much as summer, but its still :awesome:

Original post by emski

Hello, not seen you here for a while, how you been?
Reply 2167
Are you at school still? I'm alright thanks, got mock exams on Tuesday and Friday and already had some. Apart from that I'm okay, need to look back at school work though

Yepp - Year 12, such a pain there aren't any Jan exams :s-smilie: although I wouldn't be prepared haha :biggrin: good luck I'm sure you'll be great!
Original post by KT_T
Yepp - Year 12, such a pain there aren't any Jan exams :s-smilie: although I wouldn't be prepared haha :biggrin: good luck I'm sure you'll be great!

Thanks, have you still got any left? My sister is in Year 12 and she's doing her mocks in January, I'm in Year 10.
Reply 2170
Thanks, have you still got any left? My sister is in Year 12 and she's doing her mocks in January, I'm in Year 10.

Nope, had 5 (2 for further maths, yippee) and that's it, unless I failed and need to retake :P good luck to your sister, and only year 10? :biggrin:
Reply 2171
Original post by KT_T
Nope, had 5 (2 for further maths, yippee) and that's it, unless I failed and need to retake :P good luck to your sister, and only year 10? :biggrin:

Maths :grumble: :lol: I'm sure you won't have to :smile: :yep: still young but I want to be younger, I want to be a kid again!!!
Maths :grumble: :lol: I'm sure you won't have to :smile: :yep: still young but I want to be younger, I want to be a kid again!!!

Same, being old sucks :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2174

Haha hopefully, and I know! Everyone always says so but it goes do quickly!

Same, being old sucks :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I wish I could stop time for a while. I don't like the fact that I have to be responsible and work and do exams, I'm still a child inside! :lol:

Original post by KT_T
Haha hopefully, and I know! Everyone always says so but it goes do quickly!

Next thing you know I'll be in Year 13 :biggrin: happy..not :frown: Life is unfair, it goes too fast
Reply 2176
Hello, not seen you here for a while, how you been?

alright busy but I kind of forgot about this thread.. p.s -2
Reply 2178

Latest