The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kk2k13
got interviews for Chichester and Brighton for primary, January is going to be fun! Anyone else here? x

I am applying to those two too , have my interviews today and one next week !
good luck
Original post by miss_disney
I am applying to those two too , have my interviews today and one next week !
good luck

How was your interview today? Which was it for? Hope it went well!
Original post by smiler000
i emailed Brighton a day or so ago as we were told we'd hear really quickly, to ask when we would hear, and they haven't replied! The waiting is doing my noggin in too!!!!

They were interviewing today so that might be why they haven't replied :smile: I had my interview today! Fingers crossed!
Original post by smiler000
How was your interview today? Which was it for? Hope it went well!

Thank you :smile:
was for Brighton hehe, they said it could be really quick to find out but they don't need to until the end of the 40 day span sorta thing but should generally be pretty quick :smile:

they make a decision about you on the day
im sooooooo happy with how it went today ! Hope it works out okay

fingers crossed
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3464
Hi everyone. I've got an interview for Secondary Maths tomorrow. Would you advise taking your CV along? I'm in last minute panic mode and just thought I don't have an up to date CV!! Will it matter if I don't take one?
Original post by miss_disney
Thank you :smile:
was for Brighton hehe, they said it could be really quick to find out but they don't need to until the end of the 40 day span sorta thing but should generally be pretty quick :smile:

they make a me a decision about you on the day

fingers crossed

yeah we got that impression too that they'd decide on the day, just that no one I met that day (and kept in touch with, was a cool group) has heard. Oh well!!! Hope yours went well!
Reply 3466
Original post by ChazzyBB
Hi everyone. I've got an interview for Secondary Maths tomorrow. Would you advise taking your CV along? I'm in last minute panic mode and just thought I don't have an up to date CV!! Will it matter if I don't take one?

I've never known anyone be asked for one
Reply 3467
Thanks for the reply tory - one less thing to panic about :smile:
Reply 3468
Original post by Jo91Mo
Hi sbxox, I have my interview on Monday too at Trent! Are you in the morning or afternoon slot?

Afternoon, you? :smile:
Second PGCE interview completed today :smile:
I applied a week ago and not even had a letter from ucas! All I've had is the email when I applied, though I managed to get onto track by requesting forgotten details. Nothing has updated since the 5th... Argh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an email from York St Johns last week inviting me for an interview on Tuesday 17th December. Ucas track still hasn't updated, is this something I should be worried about?
Reply 3472
Original post by Sara Jayne
I received an email from York St Johns last week inviting me for an interview on Tuesday 17th December. Ucas track still hasn't updated, is this something I should be worried about?

I went to an interview two days ago that still isn't displayed on track - some universities don't bother to notify track of anything other than the final decision, so I wouldn't worry.
Interview invite for UWE came through today. Yaaay.
Original post by tory88
I went to an interview two days ago that still isn't displayed on track - some universities don't bother to notify track of anything other than the final decision, so I wouldn't worry.

Thank you :smile: Wasn't sure whether uni's had to notify UCAS or not! Thank you for your reply!
Reply 3475
Original post by LaurieLee
I applied a week ago and not even had a letter from ucas! All I've had is the email when I applied, though I managed to get onto track by requesting forgotten details. Nothing has updated since the 5th... Argh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in exactly the same position. When should we expect the letter?

I'm a bit peeved as I've missed out on the first round of interviews at my first-choice School Direct because I was waiting for my reference. I really hope they're not interviewing for the subject I'm applying for because it only has one space and will probably go.
(edited 10 years ago)
Just found out I've got an offer from St Mary's! :smile: Exciting!

I'm really happy as I loved it on the interview day - however the condition is to have passed my Skills Tests by the 28th Feb! I've already passed Literacy but some serious maths revision to commence over the Christmas holidays I think! (booked for 18th Jan)
Has anyone who's had an interview heard from Durham yet?! :smile:
Original post by Grant23
Tell me about it, hate the waiting!

I know!!

I've almost given up.

Original post by Grant23
Just got feedback there from UCAS (nerve racking stuff when that email appears with a notification alert!)
University of Glasgow have given me an interview for the 10th January 2014 - so happy! :biggrin:

Yayy! Congrats!
Reply 3479
Original post by sophiebath12
Interview invite for UWE came through today. Yaaay.

When is your interview? I've got mine for early years on 16th January. I've also got one at Bath Spa on the 18th December and haven't heard back from Somerset SCITT yet. How about you?

Latest

Trending

Trending