The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alabelle
Got an interview for Sunderland :biggrin: its not til february but i'm glad because that gives me plenty of time to prepare

Well done :smile: how did you find out? I've still not heard anything from them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh I just keep thinking of everything I did wrong in my interview yesterday! For one, I said something about not having a preference of uni when surely I should have lied and said they were my first choice! Also I put my foot in it by expressing dislike of the humanities when I'm going to teach r.e - that was my most idiotic move. I didnt say it so bluntly, more like i said the ebacc penalises people for their interests by making humanities seem so important above others. Then there's the subject knowledge test...

Massive facepalm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sara Jayne
I have applied for lower primary too! I am feeling more nervous everyday that goes past? Starting to really worry I've not heard anything! Did you send your application off straight away. I didn't send mine til 3 December I think it was! ������

Try not to worry too much! I am sure you'll hear something this week from them. I sent mine off on the 28th Nov because I had a nightmare last year waiting for references so wanted to make sure I got it off quickly this time round. Have you had your confirmation email at least? :smile:
Original post by LaurieLee
Well done :smile: how did you find out? I've still not heard anything from them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, wat u applying for? I've got accepted for sunderland :-)
Original post by alabelle
Got an interview for Sunderland :biggrin: its not til february but i'm glad because that gives me plenty of time to prepare

Hi, hi, what have u applied for at sunderland?
Original post by Lucy_jucie
Hi, wat u applying for? I've got accepted for sunderland :-)

Applying for secondary English. Had no acknowledgement from any of my choices. Getting worried at people hearing from Sunderland but not me! Eek! Also well done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applying for secondary English. Had no acknowledgement from any of my choices. Getting worried at people hearing from Sunderland but not me! Eek! Also well done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got three interviews and not one of them updated UCAS, they all sent letters. The only update is for my first choice who has offered me a conditional as have to do skills test in feb.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an email late last night (after 9pm) stating that I had an interview. They had this online thing where you could choose your interview slot, and by the time me and my boyfriend had co-ordinated which interview dates he had (so he can take me), there was only one slot left! So that's why mine is so late, out of the four dates the earlier ones went very quickly. I hope there's still places left by then! :tongue:

Hi, hi, what have u applied for at sunderland?

Primary :smile:
Not sure if this has been asked yet sorry!

I know we have 10 days to decide which offer to choose but is this ten days after each acceptance or ten days after we receive all the decisions? I'm worried because I know if you don't rely within ten days it is automatically rejected.
Original post by cadamsons
Not sure if this has been asked yet sorry!

I know we have 10 days to decide which offer to choose but is this ten days after each acceptance or ten days after we receive all the decisions? I'm worried because I know if you don't rely within ten days it is automatically rejected.

It's 10 days from when you receive decisions from ALL your places. On the UCAS site it states:

In Apply 1, the 10 working days starts when you’ve had a decision from all your choices.

Original post by Mark_NZ27
Out of interest what did you think of UEA? Wasn't my first choice, but I actually quite liked it when I went for interview the other day. Also any idea how long they take to get back to you after interview?!

What are you applying for at UEA and how long after your application did you hear about an interview please? I haven't heard anything yet!
Reply 3891
I got three interviews and not one of them updated UCAS, they all sent letters. The only update is for my first choice who has offered me a conditional as have to do skills test in feb.

Is that the Institute of Education, by any chance?
Reply 3892
Interview at Sunderland in feb! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3893
Has anyone had an interview at Leeds uni? When we present our plan is it just in front of the interview panel or in front of all other applicants as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tory88
Is that the Institute of Education, by any chance?

Yes at Sunderland Uni, all of my apps were for Sunderland, got interview for all three, but none have updated UCAS other than the conditional offer from my 1st choice.
Just received my first unsuccessful... gutted.
Original post by bumpadaisy
Just received my first unsuccessful... gutted.

Oh no. Hugs. Which Uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
anybody heard back from greenwich yet?
i had my interview on the 12th :smile: x
Original post by beccamoore220493
anybody heard back from greenwich yet?
i had my interview on the 12th :smile: x

What subject did you interview for?
I had my interview there yesterday and was told they'd get back to us before Christmas...
General PGCE Primary :smile:

Wow, how did it go?

Thats what they told us too. i passed both my skills test and have sent them the certificate scans, so hopefully they will consider that towards my application too :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending