The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by myflyisopen
Same! I had my interview on the 11th aswell.

What time did you have your interview?

The wait is becoming torturous...

I was there at around 11.00, interview was at 11.45

Yourself?
(edited 10 years ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by General Maximus

Yourself?

So did I, still waiting :frown:
Original post by aspiringmedic1

Have you sent your certificates?

I brought them into my interview assuming the lady would ask for them but she only wanted my passport.

I brought them into my interview assuming the lady would ask for them but she only wanted my passport.

I scanned my gcse certificates in and sent them via my kings portal. They haven't said there's a problem so I'm assuming it's ok.
I scanned my gcse certificates in and sent them via my kings portal. They haven't said there's a problem so I'm assuming it's ok.

How did you find your interview?
Reply 1705

Mine was at 11 on the 11th as well... Still waiting. bleurgghhhhhhh :s-smilie: Oh well, at least we're all waiting!!
Reply 1706

I did the same, I think she took mine though (I was so nervous, I can hardly remember anything from that hour haha)...I have them to upload now, do you think I should just in case??? When was your interview?
Original post by Jumpenna
I did the same, I think she took mine though (I was so nervous, I can hardly remember anything from that hour haha)...I have them to upload now, do you think I should just in case??? When was your interview?

Hah, I guess the memory becomes blurry for such events.

I would still upload them, just in case - I'll do that myself after a day or two.

Interview was at 11.45
Reply 1708
Hah, I guess the memory becomes blurry for such events.

I would still upload them, just in case - I'll do that myself after a day or two.

Interview was at 11.45

Mine was at 11 so we probably crossed each other, looking very shaken or relieved! Ok then, I'll try and get my scanner to work. It is just an attachment onto an internal email thing, right?
How did you find your interview?

Not as well as i had hopes. I left the room thinking they didn't know me enough and one of the interviewers kept pulling weird faces and putting me off, so I was very nervous. But who knows.. How about yours?
Reply 1710
Has anyone from the 9th heard anything yet? :smile:
Reply 1711
Not as well as i had hopes. I left the room thinking they didn't know me enough and one of the interviewers kept pulling weird faces and putting me off, so I was very nervous. But who knows.. How about yours?

It sounds like you've just taken my thoughts and written them down... I had exactly the same thing - I felt like they didn't know any more about me when I left! And I got the funny faces...
It sounds like you've just taken my thoughts and written them down... I had exactly the same thing - I felt like they didn't know any more about me when I left! And I got the funny faces...

Ditto.
Original post by TheRedPineapple
Ditto.

SAME!!
Reply 1714
Original post by Cojo23
Has anyone from the 9th heard anything yet? :smile:

No, I'm becoming more and more agitated with each passing day !

I had the same feeling. I think it was just our batch - we had a student missing and so interview times were pushed forward - but it still caused some time delays.

I felt as though I couldn't expand on my answers and that it was very rushed. I did answer, just weren't many follow up questions. Almost as though they had made up their mind and wanted the next candidate to interview.

Could be good news, or bad - but let's hope they liked us and didn't need anymore time/questions - we presented ourselves well enough.

Yourself?

I had my interview at 14:45
just wondering if anyone know if kings have given out pre interview rejections to any a level students yet? Slightly worried atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1718

I felt as though I couldn't expand on my answers and that it was very rushed. I did answer, just weren't many follow up questions. Almost as though they had made up their mind and wanted the next candidate to interview.

Could be good news, or bad - but let's hope they liked us and didn't need anymore time/questions - we presented ourselves well enough.

Yes, I felt like they had already decided as I walked in... And it didn't feel all that positive! You might have mentioned it earlier but are you grad/gap year or leaver?
Yes, I felt like they had already decided as I walked in... And it didn't feel all that positive! You might have mentioned it earlier but are you grad/gap year or leaver?

We should still be fine!

Yes I'm a graduate (biomedical sciences; 2.1).

Quick Reply

Latest