The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1840
Has anyone who had an interview after the 5th heard anything yet? Mine was on the 10th
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Cactus8
Has anyone who had an interview after the 5th heard anything yet? Mine was on the 10th

A couple of guys from the 10th had offers =/
Original post by Cactus8

No news yet
Original post by DonGreeky
I remember! Oh wow, you did well just to come! How was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeh was very close to calling sick and asking them to move it but I was actually alright for the interview. I think it went OK, they were really friendly but I couldn't really tell whether they liked me or not :smile: How'd you find it
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey, everyone!

I have been luckily enough to secure an interview at King's for Medicine with a Foundation Year which is next month.

I have started my preparation for it, however I was wondering if anyone has an advice n interview structure - with the MMI - and any additional comments on personal experiences if any...

Thank you for any help provided.
:biggrin::wink::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1845
Original post by Δεφιαντ1
A couple of guys from the 10th had offers =/

Oh...thanks for letting me know. I almost wish that I hadn't asked because I'll worry about not hearing anything now knowing that some people have
Yeah I know how you feel, I had mine on the 9th and still nothing =(
Reply 1847
Original post by Δεφιαντ1
Yeah I know how you feel, I had mine on the 9th and still nothing =(
yeah waiting is soo frustrating :frown: do you know if anybody got any offers this week??
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by medic321
yeah waiting is soo frustrating :frown: do you know if anybody got any offers this week??

Yes, I've seen at least two people get offers on here since the Christmas break...
Original post by Mukademy
Yeah, not imperial though queens, :colondollar:, and yeah opposite, Heard nothing back from anyone not kings, What about you, how's your applications going.

P.s Late Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

Ah my bad I remember now. Yeah my application's going surprisingly ok, was expecting another round of preinterview rejections like last year but my luck has changed. Really surprised me but King's gave me an offer :O

Good luck with all yours and happy new year to you too :smile:
Hi :smile:

i have my interview on Thursday, do we need to upload our passport scan or can we just take it? Also do you know if they have read our p.s. as I read somewhere that they might not have time to read everyones before they shortlist us for interview?
(edited 10 years ago)
My interviewer had only read mine at the actual interview so probably not :smile:
Thanks!
Original post by aspiringmedic1
My interviewer had only read mine at the actual interview so probably not :smile:
Original post by Jazzy1995
Hi :smile:

i have my interview on Thursday, do we need to upload our passport scan or can we just take it? Also do you know if they have read our p.s. as I read somewhere that they might not have time to read everyones before they shortlist us for interview?

To throw in a spanner, mine was pretty annotated :smile:
Original post by bubblygummy
To throw in a spanner, mine was pretty annotated :smile:

In that case I guess I'll have to wait and see :s-smilie:
Original post by Cactus8

Mine was 16th Dec & I got an offer last Friday :smile: But don't worry, im sure you will hear soon!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1856
Original post by Katemcmurrugh
Mine was 16th Dec & I got an offer last Friday :smile: But don't worry, im sure you will hear soon!

Congratulations! Bet you're so happy! :tongue:
Original post by Katemcmurrugh

Are you a reapplicant?
Anyone got an interview on the 16th?
Anyone here who had interview from 16 th december 2013 in the afternoon (12 pm onwards ) and any dates later heard back yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest