Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by namunah
I just got my rejection for kings, no interview :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very sorry about that. Good luck with your other choices. What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by aspiringmedic1
Congratulations!!!!
Your interview must have went really well for you to get an offer within a week! Well done :smile:

You've commented on the wrong person here, only had my interview yesterday :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by callummj6747
You've commented on the wrong person here, only had my interview yesterday :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What time was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't think I've done this to the 2014 thread yet (and sorry it's a bit late)

Best of luck dudes and dudettes. I do genuinely hope you guys get into King's, and even if not, to any places you've applied to.

:smile:
Original post by sausagerolled
What time was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

10.20 am, happy times

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2525
10.20 am, happy times

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha it must've gone well :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh mine was the last of the day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosine

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanted to do a billy Elliot heel click walking out, felt it went very well! although it's Sod's law I'll get rejected, got a nice long wait now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't PM me for information on the interview.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Anonymiss_x
Makes me so annoyed when people PM me asking for information on the interview! So dishonest. Do not PM me, I am not disclosing any information.

Lolz ....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2530
10.20 am, happy times

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was at 10.20 also! I had 2 charming ladies. Wbu?

HJ
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by HHaris14
Mine was at 10.20 also! I had 2 charming mature:tongue: ladies. Wbu?

Older lady and an Asian....which person where you, I was the one with the massive spot on my chin flicking my pen a lot :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2532
I didn't notice anyone with a spot :tongue: lol, I was the one with a rucksack and a freaked out look!:colondollar:

Wait I was called in at 10.20 so we both couldn't have had the same panel? I think there must have been two different interview rooms.
I didn't notice anyone with a spot :tongue: lol, I was the one with a rucksack and a freaked out look!:colondollar:

Wait I was called in at 10.20 so we both couldn't have had the same panel? I think there must have been two different interview rooms.

I got called in 10.30ish, tbh we all had the pained expression! I think you were sitting on my left, how did u think it went. they had 3 interview rooms each interviewing at the same time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many of you go to private schools?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2535
I got called in 10.30ish, tbh we all had the pained expression! I think you were sitting on my left, how did u think it went. they had 3 interview rooms each interviewing at the same time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! I do remember someone to the right of me playing with their pen a bit too much for my liking :colone: lol. How did your interview go? Did you manage to answer all the questions they threw at you?
Does everyone (especially home applicants) have the section called "international students: will you require a visa to study in the UK?" On the main myApplication page?
(I'm a home applicant but I was born in Hong Kong so was just wondering if there was a mix up as all my other unis asked me to fill out a form to clarify that a home applicant)

If so did you (as a home applicant) just leave the tick box blank and press save? Or just ignore the section all together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2537
Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy
Does everyone (especially home applicants) have the section called "international students: will you require a visa to study in the UK?" On the main myApplication page?
(I'm a home applicant but I was born in Hong Kong so was just wondering if there was a mix up as all my other unis asked me to fill out a form to clarify that a home applicant)

If so did you (as a home applicant) just leave the tick box blank and press save? Or just ignore the section all together?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that section is for students who do not have a UK visa - I just ignored that section because it didn't apply to me.
Yes! I do remember someone to the right of me playing with their pen a bit too much for my liking :colone: lol. How did your interview go? Did you manage to answer all the questions they threw at you?

I felt it went very very good....which can either mean I did really well or I'm lulled into a false sense of security, I answered everything they threw at me! Yes I know which one you were, you were nearest on my left, the pen thing is a nervous habit!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2539
Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy

Posted from TSR Mobile

My child actually sent in a message with an attached copy of her passport just to confirm that she is a UK( home) student. She too was worried as her other university choices had inquired her residency.

Quick Reply

Latest