Rice?:lol:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
We ???

Rice?:lol:

We love foreign languages :tongue:
Original post by super_kawaii
We love foreign languages :tongue:

*adds to mind bank*

See learning new words, what do I do? Learn the pinyin and character... For a while, and if it's a word I'll be using a lot (like that sentence I probably will) learn to write?
*adds to mind bank*

See learning new words, what do I do? Learn the pinyin and character... For a while, and if it's a word I'll be using a lot (like that sentence I probably will) learn to write?

Yeah, that's a good way. Words you see a lot and will use a lot are ones you should definitely learn to read and write, less common ones you don't have to learn how to write but you should definitely make sure you can at least read and recognise them
Yeah, that's a good way. Words you see a lot and will use a lot are ones you should definitely learn to read and write, less common ones you don't have to learn how to write but you should definitely make sure you can at least read and recognise them

我们爱外语

I knew the first three (we love)

And I recognise yu now! 我会学" 外".;

I used xue because I don't know 'learn'
我们爱外语

I knew the first three (we love)

And I recognise yu now! 我会学" 外".;

I used xue because I don't know 'learn'

also means to learn
also means to learn

Oh okay :biggrin:

That's good then :woo:

Okay I'll recognise that now, and shall practise!
Oh okay :biggrin:

That's good then :woo:

Okay I'll recognise that now, and shall practise!

Practise little fishy!

I'm off travelling tomorrow! :woo: Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou and maybe a day trip to Macau. I'm so excited!!!
Reply 9851
Practise little fishy!

I'm off travelling tomorrow! :woo: Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou and maybe a day trip to Macau. I'm so excited!!!

Nice. How long are you spending in each place?
Original post by Ronove
Nice. How long are you spending in each place?

A few days-more in other places than some. Bit nervous about Hong Kong and Macau as they speak Cantonese, not Mandarin, and in the case of Macau, Cantonese and Portuguese. Hopefully we'll manage though. We're coming back to Nanjing at the start of February, so 2.5 weeks roughly for the whole trip
Hello everyone! 안녕하세요 친구이! 大家好!Selamat datang! Vanakkam!

I'm Faith, a Chinese girl (with quite a lot of mixed blood - Hawaiian, Malay and Peranakan) from Singapore. English is my native language, I picked up Chinese at 6 (the government forced us to learn our mother tongue), learnt conversational Tamil and Malay from my Malay and Indian friends and I just started learning 한국어 from watching K-dramas and through Kpop songs (huge VIP over here :biggrin:).

So....if you want help with Chinese and very basic Korean, Malay and Tamil, ask away! :elefant:
A few days-more in other places than some. Bit nervous about Hong Kong and Macau as they speak Cantonese, not Mandarin, and in the case of Macau, Cantonese and Portuguese. Hopefully we'll manage though. We're coming back to Nanjing at the start of February, so 2.5 weeks roughly for the whole trip

대박! (That's 'awesome' in korean) 你的旅行计划听起来很精彩哦!我也不会讲广东语,但是香港人也可以讲英语的,你不必担心!
Original post by faithalysonrose
대박! (That's 'awesome' in korean) 你的旅行计划听起来很精彩哦!我也不会讲广东语,但是香港人也可以讲英语的,你不必担心!

谢谢~~~~! 我非常兴奋的!
谢谢~~~~! 我非常兴奋的!

你的华语水准蛮不错哦,你学华语学多少年了?你来自哪一个国家?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by faithalysonrose
你的华语水准蛮不错哦,你学华语学多少年了?你来自哪一个国家?

Posted from TSR Mobile

哪里哪里。 我是英国人,学华语学了一年半。:biggrin:
Practise little fishy!

Sounds amazing!:biggrin:
Sounds amazing!:biggrin:

Ich bin total aufgeregt! :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending