The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3120
Guys if we r bribing our interviewers do we slip them the cash before or after interview

Thx
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 3121
Original post by pkozman
Guys if we r bribing our interviewers do we slip them the cash before or after interview

Thx

Lol:biggrin: Usually before so you can have a general chat about the weather instead of interview questions:smile:
Original post by MS Miz
Hey guys just curious, how long after the interview did you get replies? And how long are some of you still waiting for? I'm seriously on edge waiting for a reply and my interview was only just over a week ago!

I heard after 6 days, but it's really varying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3123
Hey guys! Congratulations to everyone who's received offers so far, and fingers crossed for those who're still waiting on a response!
Just wondering, is there a facebook page or something like that set up for a100/a101 offer holders for 2014 entry? It'd be nice to get to know some of the people I might be studying with starting September!
Reply 3124
Hi
Asking this on behalf of a few of my friends. Does anyone know when kings final interviews are held roughly? :smile:
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 9967
Hi
Asking this on behalf of a few of my friends. Does anyone know when kings final interviews are held roughly? :smile:
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

End of March

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3126
Original post by MS Miz
Hey guys just curious, how long after the interview did you get replies? And how long are some of you still waiting for? I'm seriously on edge waiting for a reply and my interview was only just over a week ago!

I think it really varies, I've been waiting since Dec 5th!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3127
Also, do we have to take anything else with us except for the letter and your passport?
Reply 3128
Hi Guys. I'm a student from Malaysia. I got 7A* and 2A for my SPM (equivalent to GCSEs). My AS results is AAAA and my A-level predicted grades are A*A*A*. However, my UKCAT score wasn't that high, 684. I'm still waiting for an interview offer for King's, and i'm so worried right now. Do I stand a chance to get the interview? :frown:
Any internationals still waiting? and how many applicants do they usually interview?
Have most people been getting offers/rejections post-interview in the evenings?
Reply 3131
Original post by MS Miz

Coming up to 8 weeks following my interview which was on the 3rd December, still heard nothing.
Reply 3132
Original post by Gog101
Coming up to 8 weeks following my interview which was on the 3rd December, still heard nothing.

Why don't you email them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3133
Original post by Rosine
Why don't you email them? Posted from TSR Mobile

I have, but haven't had a reply yet
Reply 3134
I sent King's a message about 2 weeks ago asking when I can expect to hear, and checking that it's normal for my application status to still be 'acceptance of interview' even though my interview was in December.

They just got back to me and said that my application is still under consideration.

So, for everyone who hasn't heard, I think they're just taking a while to decide so we probably shouldn't worry too much! (I had convinced myself that I'd been rejected and they just hadn't told me yet!)

Good luck to everyone waiting for news!

Posted from TSR Mobile
:getmecoat:
Still waiting for an interview
UKCAT: 717.5
Reply 3136
Who had an interview today?????
Reply 3137
Original post by pkozman

Definitely before and after if possible even during and in betweens......we are bordering on desperation:frown::frown:
Reply 3138
Original post by Layontheland
:getmecoat:
Still waiting for an interview
UKCAT: 717.5

Same here, UKCAT 740.
Original post by VK96
Same here, UKCAT 740.

Same here.....:frown:
UKCAT- 770

Quick Reply

Latest