The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

I got a letter from Hull telling me I had an offer to study Politics a couple of days before Christmas. However, my UCAS still hasn't updated to say that I have an offer and (more annoyingly) I haven't been told what grades they want. It's a bit of a pain because I was planning to use this as my reserve so I really need to know what grades I need because if it's no lower than the rest of my offers I'm a bit stuck. Anyone else had this problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 161
ive had the same letter but i only got it yesterday, i think it says if track hasn't updated within 21 days to contact the uni directly
Reply 162
I have my interview for music coming up. What is the music interview like? (I am a singer)
Anyone got an offer for BPLS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 165
Original post by LauraChallinor
I got a letter from Hull telling me I had an offer to study Politics a couple of days before Christmas. However, my UCAS still hasn't updated to say that I have an offer and (more annoyingly) I haven't been told what grades they want. It's a bit of a pain because I was planning to use this as my reserve so I really need to know what grades I need because if it's no lower than the rest of my offers I'm a bit stuck. Anyone else had this problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what you mean but it will come don't worry about it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had exactly the same thing and my track updated about an hour or two ago, I've applied to Politics and International Relations and my offer is 300 UCAS points if that helps :smile: Yours should update soon
Original post by 95charlie
I have my interview for music coming up. What is the music interview like? (I am a singer)

I had mine before Christmas and it was fine. It was really relaxed and it didn't feel like lots of pressure. You have a presentation and a tour then just go into separate rooms with the academics and play or discuss whatever you were down to do. I didn't find it scary at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 168
Original post by itsjustsophie
I had mine before Christmas and it was fine. It was really relaxed and it didn't feel like lots of pressure. You have a presentation and a tour then just go into separate rooms with the academics and play or discuss whatever you were down to do. I didn't find it scary at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey sophie:tongue: cute seeing you on here:wink:
Original post by Kateeyk
Hey sophie:tongue: cute seeing you on here:wink:

You stalking me Kate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer for Politics and International Relations, 300 UCAS points.
Got a letter in December saying they had given me an offer, but UCAS updated January 21st. So if it hasn't updated for you guys it's because of a delay.
Reply 171
I got an unconditional offer for Music (BMus) and I'm from Hong Kong : )
Reply 172
Hi I am posting this on lots and lots of forums on here. Due to us animal science lot being the wallflowers of the University Applicant world I made a facebook page. I am hoping enough people will like it so everyone can potentially meet others on their course, talk about worries and concerns, talk about fees and accommodation and so on!
Please like and share https://www.facebook.com/Educationforanimalscience2014
Reply 173
Anybody going hull on the 19th of feb for there tour about the uni
Just had a letter today saying i'm getting an offer for ba music :biggrin: just gotta wait and see what it is on ucas!
anyone doing politics and going to go to the open day on 19th February? :biggrin:
Original post by anwarpwnsall
anyone doing politics and going to go to the open day on 19th February? :biggrin:

I might be! I'm applying for two different degrees though- Politics (insurance) and BPLS (firm)... Is it possible to put two when you're registering?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone just got an email about the applicant day in Westminster for Politics degrees?

Posted from TSR Mobile
See you there!
Has anyone just got an email about the applicant day in Westminster for Politics degrees?

Posted from TSR Mobile

BPLS, very nice, great degree! and yes, I got an email today, should be going to that too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest