The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mynameisntbobk
I once was as naive as you. I really regret dropping psychology instead of maths

I really regret doing any sciences, maths is the only part I like at the moment
Original post by Red Fox
I really regret doing any sciences, maths is the only part I like at the moment

What sciences do you do? I'm sure you probably enjoy it, even if it is just certain topics
What sciences do you do? I'm sure you probably enjoy it, even if it is just certain topics

Physics and Chemistry, almost did Bio (dodged a bullet). Saying that I'd probably be enjoying bio more than I am for chem right now:tongue:. I enjoy Physics just I dislike the electricity part which is like 30%
Original post by Red Fox
Physics and Chemistry, almost did Bio (dodged a bullet). Saying that I'd probably be enjoying bio more than I am for chem right now:tongue:. I enjoy Physics just I dislike the electricity part which is like 30%

Never understood how people can like physics, but I agree with you, electricity is the worst. I actually loved chemistry, what don't you like about it?
Never understood how people can like physics, but I agree with you, electricity is the worst. I actually loved chemistry, what don't you like about it?

Just a general dislike for the subject. Can be interesting at times but it's quite dreary mostly. Physics is quite similar though, stuff like waves, magnetic fields just bore me:redface:
Original post by Red Fox
Just a general dislike for the subject. Can be interesting at times but it's quite dreary mostly. Physics is quite similar though, stuff like waves, magnetic fields just bore me:redface:

Fair enough, can't argue with you there. Well best of luck with it (and try to enjoy it as much as you can, you tend to do better if you enjoy it)
Biology at A2 is much better, I found AS bio is way more wooly and fluffy. A2 is more interesting and fun (especially unit 5 :sexface:) all them sliding filament theory, action potential and resting potentials :sexface:

I'm considering it :hmmmm2:
If I keep them all on, I'm technically still doing 4 subjects because I'm maths 1 year, fmaths the next...so it's possible...and I'm coping pretty well with them all at AS...
Eugh this is too hard
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I did maths a while ago so I need f.Maths next year because they don't want a gap in maths. Plus I enjoy it.

Yeah, biology a2 would be more fun for me but I don't have the space to do it anyway... I'd have put French ahead but even that I cannot choose.

Why dont you see if you can go to local uni maths lectures instead? I only thought they wanted FM to AS. You should do biology. Anyway, Idk why but I pinned you as a biological nat sci! Plus if you do biology you keep all the sciences open.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Why dont you see if you can go to local uni maths lectures instead? I only thought they wanted FM to AS. You should do biology. Anyway, Idk why but I pinned you as a biological nat sci! Plus if you do biology you keep all the sciences open.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm definitely not doing Biology A2. With Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry A2 I can do any science course, including biology.
I'm definitely not doing Biology A2. With Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry A2 I can do any science course, including biology.

It may be pretty cheap of me to reply to this conversation in the manner in which I am about to, nevertheless...

"science" :mmm:
Original post by MangoFreak
It may be pretty cheap of me to reply to this conversation in the manner in which I am about to, nevertheless...

"science" :mmm:

Are you saying what I think you're saying?:rofl:
Are you saying what I think you're saying?:rofl:

Possibly, but it's ever so hard to tell with you :colonhash:
Possibly, but it's ever so hard to tell with you :colonhash:

Is it to do with certain 'sciences' not actually being so?:ahee:
Is it to do with certain 'sciences' not actually being so?:ahee:

Quite :pierre:
Quite :pierre:

It honestly is a load of ****!
Hey people :biggrin:

OCR English Lit, AQA B Psychology, Edexcel Maths, OCR Biology and Edexcel RS. :tongue:
The amount of homework i have to do is ridiculous.
I am so frustrated over this biology homework!!!! can somebody help me??? :frown:
Original post by rosie.96
I am so frustrated over this biology homework!!!! can somebody help me??? :frown:

biology thread?
Original post by Infinity_4652
biology thread?

ook

Latest