The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zaback21
I did. I was a guy who played online games 15 days in a row and only had two decent meals in those 15 days. Went only twice out. Made close to 500 facebook accounts just to win some game.

Yes I remember, shuvo ratri zaback :smile:
I did. I was a guy who played online games 15 days in a row and only had two decent meals in those 15 days. Went only twice out. Made close to 500 facebook accounts just to win some game.

You can't beat that. Not even the craziest TSR trolls can't. If I want I can give TSR mods some really hard time lol.

Committed to the game! In some ways, I'm still like that (except I go nowhere near Facebook) I'm a simulation racer. I race online competitively against other people :cool:
.. work out the count
-2-2-2
-2 :tongue:
Reply 8370
Original post by Silver Arrows
Committed to the game! In some ways, I'm still like that (except I go nowhere near Facebook) I'm a simulation racer. I race online competitively against other people :cool:

I did the android race game forgot the name, Drag Racing I think. Played 7 days straight and then quit when I realised I am addicted. Cos last time it cost me a lot in life.
Reply 8372
I did the android race game forgot the name, Drag Racing I think. Played 7 days straight and then quit when I realised I am addicted. Cos last time it cost me a lot in life.

Ugh, I can't stand games like that. I'm really not into this Angry Flappy bird stuff. I prefer hardcore gaming, as close to reality as possible.
Reply 8378
Original post by Silver Arrows
Ugh, I can't stand games like that. I'm really not into this Angry Flappy bird stuff. I prefer hardcore gaming, as close to reality as possible.

Its not angry bird type of game. But I guess it depends how you see it. I hate angry birds though, don't see why its so popular.

Latest