Reply 3520
Original post by chocolatesauce
hey! I'm on my random posting time....

Hello :redface:
Original post by lNurl
Hello :redface:

hi! :hello:
Reply 3522
does anybody here involve themselves with stocks?
Original post by cem101
does anybody here involve themselves with stocks?

Of course, i'm all about Wall Street i am

Spoiler

Reply 3524
am i racist for thinking that my wife must be turkish? and am i sexist for saying a wife must be a housewife before employed? if she cant do both them housewife is priority.
Original post by cem101
am i racist for thinking that my wife must be turkish?

It's not racist because it's just your preference of woman.

and am i sexist for saying a wife must be a housewife before employed?

Again, it's just your preference. However, may I suggest for you not to go out with a university educated woman as a woman with life aspirations doesn't seem to be your thing.

You seem more likely to be suited to a Turkish chav who has perhaps 4 GCSEs and would have no problem staying at home whilst you work all day. :top:
(edited 10 years ago)
hi! :hello:

Hello. Introduce yourself? :tongue:

Original post by hollywoodbudgie

Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well my acha (Indian for dad) is a business man and I am Indian lol
Reply 3529

Again, it's just your preference. However, may I suggest for you not to go out with a university educated woman as a woman with life aspirations doesn't seem to be your thing.

You seem more likely to be suited to a Turkish chav who has perhaps 4 GCSEs and would have no problem staying at home whilst you work all day. :top:

I agree with budgie, its your preference and its ok, unless you hide your preferences and say it after marriage.
Reply 3530

thats the thing though, i only get on with educated/smart people and want my wife to have a degree too. difficult one this.
Original post by cem101
thats the thing though, i only get on with educated/smart people and want my wife to have a degree too.

Why should a woman slave away on exams and studying if she's not allowed to actually do anything with this knowledge? :lolwut:

difficult one this.

I agree that it must be hard being so out of touch with women.

EDIT: Sorry, you're new to the group and I'm possibly being a bit blunt...
(edited 10 years ago)
However, may I suggest for you not to go out with a university educated woman as a woman with life aspirations doesn't seem to be your thing.

Right, because having a family and raising children isn't seen as a 'life aspiration' anymore. :rolleyes:

hollywoodbudgie

Please explain to me how a 'Turkish chav' would make for a good housewife? :curious:

Original post by lNurl
I agree with budgie.

:sigh:

Why should a woman slave away on exams and studying if she's not allowed to actually do anything with this knowledge? :lolwut:

Ever heard of studying knowledge for knowledge's sake? Surprising, given the uselessness of your degree. The legendary mathematician, Euclid, was once asked 'what use does this have?' by a student of his. Euclid replied 'give this boy a penny for he seeks to profit from all he learns'. Take from that what you will. Although I doubt you'll take very much from it, being the self serving, thirsty woman that capitalism has raised you to be.

hollywoodbudgie
I agree that it must be hard being so out of touch with women.

Someone's in a bit of a mood. :giggle:
Original post by RamocitoMorales
x

I want to be a mother more than anything, but you have no right to argue that a woman's worth is only in her ability to raise children as we are not simply animals ruled by the primordial instincts to breed. Some have other aspirations, such as to become a leading doctor, world famous writer or an oscar winning actress. Who are you to put a limit on what could be the aspirations of half the human population? Feminism isn't about denying women to be housewives, it's about giving women a choice.

Having choice is a wonderful thing, a freedom of your own life. Practically from this, do you know how horrible it is not to have a penny in your own name? To entirely financially depend on someone? You end up loathing the person for constantly having to ask for money like a child and it is horrible for any relationship.

At the end of the day, I already know that your opinion is that in an ideal world no woman should ever work and so, quite frankly, I don't care for arguing with someone whose entire ideals are so engrained in the hunter-gather times. And if you think I'm such an extremist feminist nazi because I want to have a job one day, then you should have no problem finding a 'normal' wife that is university educated, but just wants to stay at home to cook dolma for you.

PLEASE TELL US ALL WHEN YOU FIND HER! :rofl:

Edit: Also, I'd like to point out how utterly ridiculous your 'knowledge for knowledge sake' argument is. Euclid was born in 323BC. DO YOU THINK HE WOULD AGREE THAT WE SHOULD GO INTO OVER A £27,000 STUDENT LOAN DEBT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT? :laugh:
(edited 10 years ago)

This is my attempt to lighten up the thread :biggrin:
Reply 3535
Original post by RamocitoMorales

:sigh:

Ramo, look, I am completely ok if educated woman wants to be a housewife, of her own wish. I witnessed a lot, it's not rear in Azerbaijan. Having aspiration to have a job and career and maybe own a business does not means I don't want to be mother or wife. I wanted to be educated , I want to have a career and thereof re my parents are funding me to achieve my aspiration (It's not rocket science to find out price of high education for international non-eu citizens). They are spending huge amount of money and at the same time share their their love.

It's not like woman can only do one or the other, I am sure most woman can do both efficiently and good, it's just case if women wants it or not.

Some women just want to be a housewife, yeah good for them, but I don't like this viewpoint, because if husband dies? Where she supposed find money and not starve? and how she is supposed to feed her children? Beg? Assume that she is entitled? Go down bad routes?

Human is a human, doesnt matter if it's men or women. How would you feel if you have to have to ask money for top up, money for cloths, money for personal hygiene products from your parents all of your life? And if they say, it's no? Do you think it's fair?

I am not saying you are like that. No. But just you thinking this way of treating women might be correct makes me sad.

Another point, every child have duty on their parents. They have to look after them, financially back them up. Azeri government pays £100 in pensions, and kg of meant cost £15 there. How they supposed to live? You can say it is son's duty to look after them? But if son dies? If son moved to different country? If son is unemployed?If son's salary is not even enough for his own family (assuming he is not even letting wife to work)? Should daughter beg her husband to support her family?

It's women's constitutional right to have an education and work, and no man can prohibit her. It could be mutually agreed but as I mentioned previously, lying and getting married and only after marriage saying that "if you want to work I will divorce you".

If you want to get married and wish your wife to be only housewife, this is fine, can you find this type of girl, yes you can, can you find educated house wife, of course you can, will you be a nice husband, probably yes. My only issue with that is, how you assume wanting to have career automatically means no aspiration to be a mother or good wife.

You know what is the major reason why women cannot divorce in abusive marriage, not because "ohh she wants to keep her family, not let children to grow up without dad" it is because they have no financial backup. Of course it's most man's first aim (unconsciously) to get rid of financial security that women have. Because they cheat (thanks to money), they spend huge amounts without giving any explanation, why, where, everything thanks to money, thanks to freedom that money brings. And they are aware that if they are capable of doing these things that to money, then of course women will do the same.

But the man who have no problem with his wife working, actually encourages her to be part of the family, contribute, build house together, they have trust in their family.

I could write more, but I realized it's an essay now, and no one will bother to read, and you will quote bits and pieces to argue back. I am firm on opinion as you are :smile:
Long indeed
Original post by lNurl
you assume wanting to have career automatically means no aspiration to be a mother or good wife.

Exactly this!

I could write more, but I realized it's an essay now, and no one will bother to read, and you will quote bits and pieces to argue back. I am firm on opinion as you are :smile:

Wish I could rep you again :hugs:

Original post by S-man10
Long indeed

Welcome back :tongue:

Well my acha (Indian for dad) is a business man and I am Indian lol

Cool :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Wow things getting quite heated up here
Why is there so much DRAMA in this thread!!!

Quick Reply

Latest