Hello, my name is qareza!

I'm studying... School of Business And Management ITB

I'm interested in... Master Business Studies in UK
Original post by qareza
I'm studying... School of Business And Management ITB

I'm interested in... Master Business Studies in UK

Hey hey! Welcome to TSR :tsr:

How are you finding your course? Which parts do you enjoy most? :smile:

Have you checked out the postgraduate section?

If you need any help with TSR, just ask :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I just received several offer from MSc program that I applied :

All offers are unconditional offer :
Warwick Business Consulting
Durham Islamic Finance and Management.
Edinburgh International Business
Manchester International Business

I really confused what I should take. I have an undergrad degree in Business, and probably more appropiate to take the business related master also, but I found that Islamic Finance is raising its popularity among banks and financial Institution. Thats why I applied to Durham (they seems very advance about islamic finance).

I want to know which one has the biggest potential that can be more beneficial for me after taking it? I dont mindabout the tuition fee since I already have savings that can cover it.

If you can, please give me kind consideration, I already post a thread but no one has answered yet.. Thanks
Original post by qareza
I just received several offer from MSc program that I applied :

All offers are unconditional offer :
Warwick Business Consulting
Durham Islamic Finance and Management.
Edinburgh International Business
Manchester International Business

I really confused what I should take. I have an undergrad degree in Business, and probably more appropiate to take the business related master also, but I found that Islamic Finance is raising its popularity among banks and financial Institution. Thats why I applied to Durham (they seems very advance about islamic finance).

I want to know which one has the biggest potential that can be more beneficial for me after taking it? I dont mindabout the tuition fee since I already have savings that can cover it.

If you can, please give me kind consideration, I already post a thread but no one has answered yet.. Thanks

Congratulations! That's amazing :smile:

Check out the postgraduate section which is under the university section for more help :yes:
It might take a couple of days for a response since it's quite a specific subject, so just hold on :tongue:

Apart from that I can't really guide you. I know Durham and Warick have great reputations, but they all do, so go with whichever you like and will enjoy best :smile:

Best of luck with your career etc :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4

Quick Reply

Latest