The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4560
Original post by mao127
Yeah, track-not the portal. But track's legit right!

Yeah course. First time ever I've known kings to use track and not the portal for offers.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 4561
Who else got the a fair postcard and card holder form KCL in the post? :smile:
Reply 4562
Original post by Momberly
Who else got the a fair postcard and card holder form KCL in the post? :smile:

Yep got it today!
Reply 4563
Still not heard anything... This is becoming crazy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4564
Original post by Alexsk
Still not heard anything... This is becoming crazy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kings are really taking the biscuit! If I don't hear anything today I've decided I'll withdraw and firm/insure my other offers. Can't be doing with all this waiting...
Reply 4565
They are playing with our nerves! It cant tke them so long to decide for 100 applicnts!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4566
What is going on????? They're not sending us any emails regarding where they are and how much longer they plan to take and when people do phone up to ask, they don't stick to the deadlines they tell us -.- how much longer do they plan to take?!
Reply 4567
hey just here to vent my frustration
King's is my last hope for medicine this year (3 rejections elsewhere). I am now becoming completely fed up with how long this is taking, it's almost mid-April and I still don't know whether I'm going to university next year or not! Just want to know whether to start planning a gap year or not... just hurry up Kings, please...
Reply 4568
Could someone call them? I have done so two times already!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4569
Messaged them asking when we'll hear back..but they didn't give away much. They said that they could not tell me the time frame within which we should expect to hear back but just that they thank me for my patience.. :unimpressed:

I withdrew my application. (I feel like that might be what they're waiting for -people who have offers to withdraw..)

I'm not going to go on a rant on anything - but as I've said before, they've been extremely inconsiderate to the handful of us.

I would like to wish everyone waiting the very best and I sincerely hope you get that offer! :tongue:
Reply 4570
The waiting is kiling me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4571
Firmed Birmingham, insured Nottingham :smile:

Adios Kings! (Application withdrawn)
Hey guys! Since we're all like a little kcl family, I think we need to put King's up on the top of the pedestal where it belongs on the forum in the link. Its basically a thread where people can either give or take 5 points from a uni 1 time each day. Let's go over there and give some points to King's…let show some love!!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...65719&page=230
Original post by YOOZERNAYME
Hey guys! Since we're all like a little kcl family, I think we need to put King's up on the top of the pedestal where it belongs on the forum in the link. Its basically a thread where people can either give or take 5 points from a uni 1 time each day. Let's go over there and give some points to King's…let show some love!!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...65719&page=230

How about no?
Original post by myflyisopen
How about no?

How about, leave. Surely everyone here wants to support Kings...
Hey Guys,
:popout:Came back after a long time to see whats new in the thread. Shocked to see that people are still waiting!!:zomg:
Good luck to everyone waiting!
Original post by YOOZERNAYME
How about, leave. Surely everyone here wants to support Kings...

Not really. We'll be GKT students, not Kings.
Original post by Δεφιαντ1

So will I, but don't they all fall under King's College London? Like the medics and dentists go to Guys, St Thomas' and Denmark Hill, but it is still KCL.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Δεφιαντ1

... Definitely KCL..
Just firmed KCL! It's finally done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest