The Student Room Group

Options AS

History - late
Biology
Psychology
Philosophy

What opinions do you have on this set of as options?
Has anyone had particularly bad experiences with doing any of these subjects together?
Just opinions on the subjects in general and any advice.
Thank you :smile:
I do History and Philosophy. I hated History at AS because I didn't like the teachers but really liking it at A2. Philosophys amazing.
Original post by AbbiePeasy
History - late
Biology
Psychology
Philosophy

What opinions do you have on this set of as options?
Has anyone had particularly bad experiences with doing any of these subjects together?
Just opinions on the subjects in general and any advice.
Thank you :smile:

Sounds like a very good combination to me :yep: I'm currently doing A2 Biology and History, and honestly, I think they're so enjoyable! :biggrin: if you have any questions about them, I'll happily answer them. Any idea what you'd like to study at university with those choices? (if you plan on going, of course :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Sounds like a very good combination to me :yep: I'm currently doing A2 Biology and History, and honestly, I think they're so enjoyable! :biggrin: if you have any questions about them, I'll happily answer them. Any idea what you'd like to study at university with those choices? (if you plan on going, of course :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

which exam board are you sitting the above exams?
Original post by Paras Agarwal
which exam board are you sitting the above exams?

Edexcel for both :smile:
Edexcel for both :smile:

cool..me too but for AS bio,maths,chem and physics :tongue:
Reply 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! I love philosophy and was considering that but find all of the subjects extremely interesting! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest