The Student Room Group

LNAT - only four answer options?

Hi - just sat for LNAT for 2024 admission, and the MCQ section only had four answer options in my case (throughout the 42 questions). It is different from all practice tests I have done - I didn't think much during the test but now I am freaking out... Would that be a system error that I need to raise (guess too late now...) or has LNAT had only 4 answer options cases before? Does anyone know?
Original post by kmsg77
Hi - just sat for LNAT for 2024 admission, and the MCQ section only had four answer options in my case (throughout the 42 questions). It is different from all practice tests I have done - I didn't think much during the test but now I am freaking out... Would that be a system error that I need to raise (guess too late now...) or has LNAT had only 4 answer options cases before? Does anyone know?

Hi!

Not a system error, don't worry! In the lnat there are always 12 passages and they're usually all split into 4 questions for an even distribution. I think occasionally some have had 5 and others 3 but usually it's 4 questions.
Reply 2
Original post by kmsg77

Hi, you mean like A, B, C, D right? no E in my case either. I gave it today and i'm freaking out that i didnt see option E somehow.
Reply 3
Original post by Iman Mirza
Hi, you mean like A, B, C, D right? no E in my case either. I gave it today and i'm freaking out that i didnt see option E somehow.

Yep correct - and it turns out that is not an issue. Sometimes they only have four answer choices.
Original post by Iman Mirza

My entire test only had 4 options for each question. It threw me off at first but was honestly a blessing in disguise haha! Many people also had only 4 options, so I wouldn't worry about it :smile:
Original post by 5starmichelin
My entire test only had 4 options for each question. It threw me off at first but was honestly a blessing in disguise haha! Many people also had only 4 options, so I wouldn't worry about it :smile:

Hi guys this question is unrelated to the number of options for the MCQ, but this is the most recent lnat post I could find.

The question is regarding the website called lnat ninja, is it representative of the actual lnat difficulty? Compared to arbitio, it is much easier and I'm averaging around 18, but on the lnat ninja I consistently score in the high 20s low 30s

Any feedback would be invaluable
Original post by Lunnr006.302
Hi guys this question is unrelated to the number of options for the MCQ, but this is the most recent lnat post I could find.

The question is regarding the website called lnat ninja, is it representative of the actual lnat difficulty? Compared to arbitio, it is much easier and I'm averaging around 18, but on the lnat ninja I consistently score in the high 20s low 30s

Any feedback would be invaluable

I didn't use that site for me prep, sorry ☹️ I know that Arbitio is super tough though
Original post by kmsg77
Yep correct - and it turns out that is not an issue. Sometimes they only have four answer choices.

Hi, how did you find out that it's not an issue with the test? I sat my LNAT today and it also only had A-D (four options). I'm panicking!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending