The Student Room Group

student finance and funding

I am using sfe (student finance England) as my loan company, however I am having trouble with what option to select in answer to the question "What will be your main source of funding for your studies?", attached are the options, would really appreciate some direction :3 fangz
Hi twitchypup420,

You would select the option you have highlighted if you are planning to finance your course with Student Finance England.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi twitchypup420,

You would select the option you have highlighted if you are planning to finance your course with Student Finance England.

Thanks,
Calum

thanks Calum it then asks for "Student support arrangements
Tell us who will assess you for tuition fees, or how you will pay for your course. Please select the option which best describes your situation." and gives me the option to select a county, would I select the one I currently live in? fangz :3
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by twitchypup420
thanks Calum it then asks for "Student support arrangements
Tell us who will assess you for tuition fees, or how you will pay for your course. Please select the option which best describes your situation." and gives me the option to select a county, would I select the one I currently live in? fangz :3

Hi twitchypup420,

Yes, that's correct.

Thanks,
Calum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending