De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort 2014/15 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by matmad94
I'm doing biomedical science. Also if you want to find out how many people are you in your flat you can call Liberty and they'll tell you (I did this earlier today). ^_^

If you have facebook... a friend of mine has made a group for Liberty park
https://www.facebook.com/groups/706285272750796/
:biggrin:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Hey

I just wanted to let you know about this group set up for all 2014 DMU offer holders!

Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/306305696191635/
Reply 82
I firmed!! Studying education studies and my accommodation is at Bede Hall... anyone else at Bede Hall?:smile:
Original post by meganroseboyle
I noticed there isn't really a proper thread for this, so instead of checking every week or so I decided to start one.

Who's firmed De Montfort? And what are you studying? Also what are your plans for accommodation?

I've firmed De Montfort and I hope to be studying Journalism (single honours). Is anyone else going to be studying Journalism at DMU?

Hi guys I've firmed De Montfort, been looking for a page on twitter and Facebook but haven't been able to find one till i finally came across this one haha!
I'm staying in Newarke Point and I'm studying BSC Music Technology it would be great to get to know people before i go so don't be afraid to come say hi!
I noticed there isn't really a proper thread for this, so instead of checking every week or so I decided to start one.

Who's firmed De Montfort? And what are you studying? Also what are your plans for accommodation?

I've firmed De Montfort and I hope to be studying Journalism (single honours). Is anyone else going to be studying Journalism at DMU?

I've firmed for Journalism too! I've been looking for someone doing Journalism at DMU for a while now! Which accommodation did you go for? I'm staying in Bede Hall! :smile:
Original post by Ant.Tustin
Hi guys I've firmed De Montfort, been looking for a page on twitter and Facebook but haven't been able to find one till i finally came across this one haha!
I'm staying in Newarke Point and I'm studying BSC Music Technology it would be great to get to know people before i go so don't be afraid to come say hi!

Hey I'm going to be in Newarke point as well, what block are you in? :smile:
Original post by Ipek_m
I firmed!! Studying education studies and my accommodation is at Bede Hall... anyone else at Bede Hall?:smile:

I'm staying in Bede Hall too! Which block/flat are you in? I'm in BD-A-1-09 :smile:
Hoping to study fashion buying with design, I'm in newarke point c-3-4, is anyone close?:smile:
Reply 88
I'm studying education studies :tongue:
Original post by Gemmahare
Hoping to study fashion buying with design, I'm in newarke point c-3-4, is anyone close?:smile:

I'm NP-C-3-2 so I'm the same floor but different flat :smile: I'll probably see you around!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou123445
I'm staying in Bede Hall too! Which block/flat are you in? I'm in BD-A-1-09 :smile:

Hey i'm in BD-A-1-01! We're in the same flat! Nice to meet ya haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
NP-8-3 and studying computer science. anyone near/in my flat? :smile:
Original post by smellamcgrill
Hey i'm in BD-A-1-01! We're in the same flat! Nice to meet ya haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great! I'm happy to have found my future flat mate :-)
Reply 93
Original post by lou123445

Awesome! I'm in BD-D-0-07 :smile::smile:
I doing Biomedical Science and im staying in the Grange

I've firmed DMU, Marketing Management, staying in VH-F-9-3
Hey so does anyone know the number of applicants relative to the number of places for the biomed course? and if biomed is available on clearing does that mean they still need people to fill up the course and we have a good chance of being accepted?
Reply 97
anyone staying in bede hall for 2014? im in a mix gender flat and wanted to see whos around! :smile: cant wait for freshers!
Reply 98
Hi,
Anyone studying International Business and Globalisation :smile:?
Original post by abi_153
anyone staying in bede hall for 2014? im in a mix gender flat and wanted to see whos around! :smile: cant wait for freshers!

Hey! I'm in a mixed flat in Bede! Flat Where are you? :biggrin:
(also there's a bunch of us from Bede chatting in here if you're interested :biggrin:
<Facebook group and flat address removed by mod. Please use PM>

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending