De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Physician associates studies September 2023 DMU

Please has anyone applied to DMU for Physician Associates Studies
Hi!

I hope you are well.

I am studying Psychology at DMU. How can I help you? If you have any general questions, I am more than happy to answer them :colondollar:

Take care,

Julia
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by De Montfort University
Hi!

I hope you are well.

I am studying Psychology at DMU. How can I help you? If you have any general questions, I am more than happy to answer them :colondollar:

Take care,

Julia

Hi Julia,
Thanks for getting back
I've applied just that I've not heard back from them. September 2023
Original post by Esthod
Hi Julia,
Thanks for getting back

Hi

I would suggest contacting our admissions team. They will be able to tell you more about the status of your application. You can email them on [email protected] or call (+44) 0116 207 8443.

Good luck!

Take care,

Julia
Original post by Esthod

Hi,
I applied around late December and they haven’t got back to me. Most of the unis I’ve applied, I’ve received a response from soooo I’m not sure why they are taking long :/
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I applied around late December and they haven’t got back to me. Most of the unis I’ve applied, I’ve received a response from soooo I’m not sure why they are taking long :/

Hi there @anonymous #1, I hope you're feeling well and congratulations on hearing back from your other choices already!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't yet received a response from our team, they are working hard to ensure they respond to all the applications they receive. Definitely as it has been some time you should for sure contact the Admissions team and see which stage of the process your application is at currently!

The Admissions team will be able to help you further and you can email them on: [email protected] or call: (+44) 0116 207 8443 (Monday-Friday 09:00AM-16:30PM).

All the best!

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep
Original post by Esthod
Hi Julia,
Thanks for getting back

Hi,

Hey! I applied in January myself, still waiting to hear from them :')
Have any of you contacted the admissions team to see the status of your application? Or are you still waiting to hear?
Original post by The_queenb
Have any of you contacted the admissions team to see the status of your application? Or are you still waiting to hear?

Hi there @The_queenb ! I hope you're doing okay, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back yet either.

Our Admissions are very busy but the best way to contact them if it's been longer than 6 weeks (this is usually the time frame, from receiving applications and attached supporting documents, that it takes to review and process the application) is definitely over the phone if you can:jiggy:

The Admissions team will be able to help you further and you can email them on: [email protected] or call: (+44) 0116 207 8443 (Monday-Friday 09:00AM-16:30PM).

I hope this helps, the team are the experts on applications and the process and can support you further:party:

Original post by The_queenb

Hey,
Well I have been emailing them and I’m receiving the same news constantly that they reviewing applications and once a decision has been made, they will reach out so I really dont know at this point. Making me very anxious:/
Hey,
Well I have been emailing them and I’m receiving the same news constantly that they reviewing applications and once a decision has been made, they will reach out so I really dont know at this point. Making me very anxious:/

Hi there @anonymous #1, I hope you're doing okay. I'm sorry to hear that you have not had a more in-depth response from the team regarding your application. I know the team are very busy at this period in time and I am sure the team and Faculty are working through applications as much as they can, but nonetheless, I understand this wait can be a bit nerve-racking!

If you are okay to send your details to myself over PM (personal message) then I will see how I am able to internally chase this up for you to see perhaps why there may be delay to a solid response. Please include: your Full Name, Reference Number (if you have one), date of application sent, Email address attached to or on the application, and Date of Birth.

Also this is an open invitation if your application has taken longer than at least 6 weeks and you haven't heard a response back yet.

In the meantime - if you can - the best way to reach the Admissions team is via their telephone contact: +44 (0)116 207 8443 (Monday-Friday; 09:00AM-16:30PM UK Time).:call:

Feel free to give me a bell via PM:bell: and we will endeavour to help you out! We're happy that you are all proactive in chasing up your application with us here at DMU and we wish you the best in all of your applications!:smartass:

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
I have an interview next week for DMU
Reply 11
Original post by Esthod

I applied
Original post by hideekins123
I have an interview next week for DMU

Hello, have you gotten a feedback regarding your interview yet?
Original post by dee.o
I applied

No but they said it will take up to 3 weeks
Reply 15
Hi,

Did you get an offer for Physician Associates after the interview?
Reply 16
Hi there @The_queenb ! I hope you're doing okay, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back yet either.

Our Admissions are very busy but the best way to contact them if it's been longer than 6 weeks (this is usually the time frame, from receiving applications and attached supporting documents, that it takes to review and process the application) is definitely over the phone if you can:jiggy:

I hope this helps, the team are the experts on applications and the process and can support you further:party:

Hi Rose
Reply 17
Hi there @anonymous #1, I hope you're doing okay. I'm sorry to hear that you have not had a more in-depth response from the team regarding your application. I know the team are very busy at this period in time and I am sure the team and Faculty are working through applications as much as they can, but nonetheless, I understand this wait can be a bit nerve-racking!

If you are okay to send your details to myself over PM (personal message) then I will see how I am able to internally chase this up for you to see perhaps why there may be delay to a solid response. Please include: your Full Name, Reference Number (if you have one), date of application sent, Email address attached to or on the application, and Date of Birth.

Also this is an open invitation if your application has taken longer than at least 6 weeks and you haven't heard a response back yet.

In the meantime - if you can - the best way to reach the Admissions team is via their telephone contact: +44 (0)116 207 8443 (Monday-Friday; 09:00AM-16:30PM UK Time).:call:

Feel free to give me a bell via PM:bell: and we will endeavour to help you out! We're happy that you are all proactive in chasing up your application with us here at DMU and we wish you the best in all of your applications!:smartass:

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.

Hi Rose
Please can I discuss my admission with you please
Original post by Esthod
Hi Rose
Please can I discuss my admission with you please

Hi there @Esthod - I hope you're well!

If there have been any issues or worries about your admission to Physician Associate Studies (as you applied 1 year ago as dated by the OP) then it would be best to chase these up with the Admissions Team directly - as above😇

You are welcome to send my team, the Enquiries Team, an email also if there is something that the team may have accidentally missed or if there is anything specific you would like to discuss. We will endeavour to assist you as much as we are able to! :biggrin:

Our Email 📧: [email protected]
Please be advised the teams across the university are working through a high volume of queries, applications, and admissions processes. As such, we are experiencing a longer response time. We will be in touch as soon as we can! 📩👋

If you would prefer, as it is not advisable to share personal information or circumstances too much on TSR, you can also send me a private message on this platform ✉️🦜

-Rose🌹, De Montfort University Rep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending