The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys when talking about interest rates, you have to include repo rate right?
Can someone explain liquidity trap for quantitative easing? Thanks.
Original post by Dilzo999
Can someone explain liquidity trap for quantitative easing? Thanks.

Why? You don't need to know that.

Original post by Dilzo999
Guys when talking about interest rates, you have to include repo rate right?
No.

Whats repo rate?
Original post by Guren
Why? You don't need to know that.

No.
Whats repo rate?

Apparently it's a evaluation for QE. And repo rate is the way the bank of england actually changes interest rates. It's the price of the purchasing of funds from the bank of england to commercial banks.
(edited 9 years ago)
Ok, so lot's of people have asked me to send them my powerpoint presentation. Personally I don't think it's really as useful as everyone thinks it is :biggrin:
But I will still send it to you guys. If anyone else wants it can you please tell me in the next few hours so that I send it to everyone at the same time? I don't wanna have to keep on sending emails to every single person seperately
Hi all. Don't know if its been asked before but was wondering if anyone has any full analysis on the limits to growth and development. Thanks in advance
Wat are people getting in the past papers.. I'm averaging around 70-80

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 167
I haven't done any past papers yet, dreading this unit :colondollar:
Original post by tigerz
I haven't done any past papers yet, dreading this unit :colondollar:

I've done nothing, for weeks. I'm going to have to do all nighters from now till the exam XD. I also have S1 on the same day :cry:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by aminkaram
Ok, so lot's of people have asked me to send them my powerpoint presentation. Personally I don't think it's really as useful as everyone thinks it is :biggrin:
But I will still send it to you guys. If anyone else wants it can you please tell me in the next few hours so that I send it to everyone at the same time? I don't wanna have to keep on sending emails to every single person seperately

Waa send it to me please :smile:.
Original post by Juseejay
Wat are people getting in the past papers.. I'm averaging around 70-80

Posted from TSR Mobile

no way. I can just manage to score 50-60%
Original post by holly.briggs
no way. I can just manage to score 50-60%

It's all practice.. After a good 6 essays and possibly 3 data response, you will start grasping the concept. Believe me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm really freaking out about this exam guys. Does anyone have revision resources they'd be willing to share? Definitions, evaluation points, good sample essays etc... I would really appreciate it. I feel like I've done quite well on the other units (above 90%) but I'm barely scraping a B on this right now. Haven't been very efficient in revision :frown:
Reply 173
found it
Does anyone have a fact file on the UK and/ or a developing country that they'd be willing to share on here? It would be useful for section A :smile:
Can someone post the exact structure for the questions in the data response for this exam ?
Original post by Sarah13579
Does anyone have a fact file on the UK and/ or a developing country that they'd be willing to share on here? It would be useful for section A :smile:

Yeah I need one as well, I'll probably make one tomorrow, as far as I know you only need data on 1 developed country and 1 developing so I'll make one tomorrow and share it.
I'm really freaking out about this exam guys. Does anyone have revision resources they'd be willing to share? Definitions, evaluation points, good sample essays etc... I would really appreciate it. I feel like I've done quite well on the other units (above 90%) but I'm barely scraping a B on this right now. Haven't been very efficient in revision :frown:

Here you go http://edecon.wordpress.com/?blogsub=confirming#subscribe-blog
I have pretty good note, but they are in pdf form,i can mail you that!!..:smile:

This is my email address [email protected]. can u send it to me??
This unit is really making me stressful.

Latest

Trending

Trending