Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simonthegreat
Because I didn't get full UMS like you LOL

DAAAAAMN straight :cool:

let's hear it kids....

FULL UMS! FULL UMS! FULL UMS!
Reply 961
Original post by TheHenri
I think Boywonder approached it like me, but i guess you could still approach it differently, but yeah in fact it is just 4 constraints :biggrin:

I wrote the same thing lol
Is it okay to approach it in that way :confused:
Original post by full UMS
That wasn't the actual wording of question, it was phrased it a bit better earlier:

"Assess the reasons why countries in Figure 4 saw a reduction in their current account imbalances"

I suppose it's a bit open to interpretation then since there's a bit of ambiguity

So basically I did it wrong, 12 marks aswell. I thought it said ''assess the reasons why countries in figure 4 would want to reduce their current account imbalances'' :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 963

let's hear it kids....

This made me laugh so much looooool
Reply 964
I did Question 3 and tbh at one point, especially on part b, I questioned whether what I was writing made any sense at all. Devastated.
Original post by Farringtonn
So basically I did it wrong, 12 marks aswell. I thought it said ''assess the reasons why countries in figure 4 would want to reduce their current account imbalances'' :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry you'll be fine!

let's hear it kids....

I got full UMS on unit 2 woo :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't worry you'll be fine!

Would I actually get any marks at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For Q5E, I talked about product market reforms as well as the labour market reforms in the question.
Would I actually get any marks at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course, and to be honest it looks like a lot of people were confused so they might just end up accepting both.
Reply 970
I feel a bit heartbroken now that economics is truly over :frown: my first a level to be done too. Now I have to revise for s4 on Thursday *sigh* good luck for your other exams guys. I'm sure we all did fine for Eco
Reply 971
for 1 a would it be okay to say that one of the reasons for a reduction in the deficit was a reduction in the marginal tax rate from 50 to 45 even though this occurred in 2013 and the question said between "2009-2013"
Of course, and to be honest it looks like a lot of people were confused so they might just end up accepting both.

I just hope boundaries are low. I didn't even finish the paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TRR
for 1 a would it be okay to say that one of the reasons for a reduction in the deficit was a reduction in the marginal tax rate from 50 to 45 even though this occurred in 2013 and the question said between "2009-2013"

Would it not worsen the defecit because they get less tax? Then again people coul spend more so they could get More VAT

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 974
Would it not worsen the defecit because they get less tax? Then again people coul spend more so they could get More VAT

Posted from TSR Mobile

not necessarily because of the insensitive effects and less tax avoidance/evasion etc...
Reply 975
Who did question 2 essays it looks like not many people did them?
Reply 976

Posted from TSR Mobile

just not sure id get the mark because of the time scale
Original post by TRR
just not sure id get the mark because of the time scale

Should be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LFG
Who did question 2 essays it looks like not many people did them?

I did two but I wasn't sure I was making any sense on the 30 marker. Tbh I wouldve much rather have done one of the other questions.
Reply 979
Original post by snowy_winter1996
I did two but I wasn't sure I was making any sense on the 30 marker. Tbh I wouldve much rather have done one of the other questions.

I also wished I had chose one of the other ones. Was struggling to find enough points to say for question 2 I really don't know why i chose it but oh well!

Latest

Trending

Trending