The Student Room Group

How's everyone feeling about OCR GCSE Chemistry c4 c5 c6?

Well it's tomorrow, how's everyone feeling? Any thing most likely to come up and also do you have any last minute revision tips?:smile:
Original post by JazzyT17
Well it's tomorrow, how's everyone feeling? Any thing most likely to come up and also do you have any last minute revision tips?:smile:

What subject is this referring to..? :smile:
Reply 2
GCSE Science, Chemistry probably?
Reply 3
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
What subject is this referring to..? :smile:

Chemistry - c4 c5 c6 :smile:
Original post by JazzyT17
Chemistry - c4 c5 c6 :smile:

In that case, I'm gon' put this in the Chemistry exams forum where more people will see it. :smile:
Reply 5
is this referring to the foundation paper? what was on it? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by head4che
is this referring to the foundation paper? what was on it? :smile:

Oh this is the higher paper. But some of the questions must have been the same as the higher. Do you remember any questions? :smile:
Reply 7
I'm really confused, how come i have my OCR GCSE/B (B742H) chem B (mdls C4,5,6) on monday when others have already done it..? i swear they have to be at the exact same time of the same day?? :O
Reply 8
Original post by head4che
I'm really confused, how come i have my OCR GCSE/B (B742H) chem B (mdls C4,5,6) on monday when others have already done it..? i swear they have to be at the exact same time of the same day?? :O

Do you do ocr gateway because I do ocr 21st century? :smile:
Reply 9
oh yeah that must be it!? is there much difference? for a second i was like WOH gimme the answers ahaha :wink: x
there's a difference between ocr 21st century and ocr gateway - im assuming this is ocr 21st? as i'm doing gateway c456 and thats monday morning :smile:
Does anyone have any past papers for tomorrow, because the only one that I can find is the specimen paper, which I have already done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending