The Student Room Group

100D100T : D7 pet peeve rant

I really dislike it when filmakers make films based on books and it only has 75% accuracy relative to the book they copied :mad: :mob:

What's yours?
Reply 1
my pet peeve is that people with over a thousand posts on here have the audacity to call me a loser. thats pot calling the kettle back (No racism) isn't it.
Original post by occams.
my pet peeve is that people with over a thousand posts on here have the audacity to call me a loser. thats pot calling the kettle back (No racism) isn't it.

ahh so you are occams nice to meet you :h:
hey what's your pet peeve? :h:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by flou_fboco2
ahh so you are occams nice to meet you :h:

yeah i'm well known on here so not surprised you know who i am.
Original post by occams.
yeah i'm well known on here so not surprised you know who i am.

It's nice to hear that you are popular here :h:
Reply 6
It's nice to hear that you are popular here :h:

popular? i used to run this place, despite only being a member. even the mods used to look up to me.
Original post by occams.
popular? i used to run this place, despite only being a member. even the mods used to look up to me.

(edited 3 years ago)
hmmmmmmmm

harry potter :mmm:
Original post by James A
hmmmmmmmm

harry potter :mmm:

:zomg: really?
Pet Peeve is people who focus so much on grammar that they detract from being able to communicate. Ends up undermining what grammar is even for. There can be no lower form of discussion. :giggle:
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Pet Peeve is people who focus so much on grammar that they detract from being able to communicate. Ends up undermining what grammar is even for. There can be no lower form of discussion. :giggle:

grammar nazis, so to speak?
Original post by occams.

Didn't you have like several thousand posts on your original account?
grammar nazis, so to speak?

Pretty much :h:
Original post by InsertWittyName
Didn't you have like several thousand posts on your original account?

:lol:
Reply 15
How about films with less than 25% accuracy? [[Because they missed half the book]]

*coughGoldenCompasscough* It could have been so great
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
How about films with less than 25% accuracy? [[Because they missed half the book]]

*coughGoldenCompasscough* It could have been so great

That was was so terrible. :frown:

And it had the potential to be so great.

They need to remake it properly and then make the next 2 in the trilogy as well.

Quick Reply

Latest