The Student Room Group

How to flirt

Soooo my boss gives of heavy signs he likes me & always gives of jealousy vibes when I hug or talk to other male colleagues within the team. It was strange at first but I started picking up on it.

I’m an extreme introvert, never been in a relationship/ barely had much talking stages. My love life is next to nothing lol. We all work from home - based across the country and he sometimes travels around and asks to see us in office. I always say I cant and he goes see you tomorrow. And when I don’t show up he tells me he was annoyed even after I told him I couldn’t go into office that day.
he says he’s my boss so I should do what he asks me to do
What’s a good/flirty way to respond to whenever he says things like I’m your boss so…

Also I know it’s not great to be doing this within the workplace, but me and my manager have a great relationship, we’re like glue when we are together, vulnerable, open up to each other & have a great laugh. I honestly feel safe when I’m with him. I haven’t felt like this in ages and thought I’d try my shot since he’s somewhat giving 👀

My rizz game need reviving but I am also shy so can’t be that bold would appreciate all help thanks lol
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Soooo my boss gives of heavy signs he likes me & always gives of jealousy vibes when I hug or talk to other male colleagues within the team. It was strange at first but I started picking up on it.

I’m an extreme introvert, never been in a relationship/ barely had much talking stages. My love life is next to nothing lol. We all work from home - based across the country and he sometimes travels around and asks to see us in office. I always say I cant and he goes see you tomorrow. And when I don’t show up he tells me he was annoyed even after I told him I couldn’t go into office that day.
he says he’s my boss so I should do what he asks me to do
What’s a good/flirty way to respond to whenever he says things like I’m your boss so…

Also I know it’s not great to be doing this within the workplace, but me and my manager have a great relationship, we’re like glue when we are together, vulnerable, open up to each other & have a great laugh. I honestly feel safe when I’m with him. I haven’t felt like this in ages and thought I’d try my shot since he’s somewhat giving 👀

My rizz game need reviving but I am also shy so can’t be that bold would appreciate all help thanks lol

Forgot to add, I’m not into hookups or anything. I just want to give myself a chance to open up because In the past when guys would make their move I’d somewhat back off because I just didn’t know how to respond or react. I hope to look for something serious so I don’t want to be so playful with my boss and give him that impression I want to hookup only.

We have spoken about past relationships before and he knows I’m a serious person. He always says he’d love to have someone to come home to etc but yeah I don’t want to give off that I fool around.
Reply 2
Original post by 4_g3ntl3m4n
Speaking as a mature older guy (a damn handsome one at that)

The guys holding back as he's most likely un-happilly married or in a relationship and not getting it!.

Anyway if he isn't if things could go wrong in your work life which sounds good at the moment.

You sound like a really nice young woman, don't change that. Be yourself and the right guy will come along. Go out and do the things you love and let it happen naturally. Most young guys are sh*t at sex anyway your not missing that much yet.

if you want help with your confidence / your guy chat / advice ill happily raise your profile safely. Sitting having a coffee / chat or laugh with me in a popular student coffee I have loads of free time and happy to help.

Haha you’re sweet thank you for replying!

& my manager is in his early 30s and has been single for the last 3 years I think, & never married.
He does throw in small flirtatious texts on WhatsApp but I’m too much of a bimbo to give him something back 🤣
He’s so lovely, extremely attentive and very playful. I think we both have the “being mean” is our love language lol
but same time I see that he doesn’t lower his gaze around other women, always looks up at others. It’s one of my biggest pet peeves because I feel like that’s something you can’t fix even if in relationship cos you can’t just stop looking at others. I also feel he doesn’t have a type, just likes whoever & is on tinder. So idk if I’m self sabotaging but I tell myself is he trying with me just because I’m there 💀

But yeah any advice on good flirting lines for a shy girl? Lol especially for when he wants me to do something and says “I’m your boss…”
u cant date ur boss
Reply 4
You don't do anything other than work and keep it professional.
Reply 5
Bit boring that
Original post by Surnia
You don't do anything other than work and keep it professional.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Bit boring that

Clearly you haven't thought of the consequences; what if this doesn't work out, even if it is even allowed? But if you want to be the subject of gossip, accusations of favouritism, maybe disciplinary procedures and dismissal, carry on...
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
Clearly you haven't thought of the consequences; what if this doesn't work out, even if it is even allowed? But if you want to be the subject of gossip, accusations of favouritism, maybe disciplinary procedures and dismissal, carry on...

I have thought about those things…will carry on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending