The Student Room Group

Best UK university to study Arabic and Politics at

Hello,
I will be applying to university next year and I am interested in studying Arabic and Politics, Arabic and International Relations, or Arabic and Islamic studies.

I am going to apply to SOAS, Edinburg, and Exeter. What are some other good universities for these subjects? In your opinion which university is the best? Thanks
Original post by solicious
Hello,
I will be applying to university next year and I am interested in studying Arabic and Politics, Arabic and International Relations, or Arabic and Islamic studies.

I am going to apply to SOAS, Edinburg, and Exeter. What are some other good universities for these subjects? In your opinion which university is the best? Thanks

Oxbridge if they have the course, otherwise all unis are the same, Russel or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hey, I'm looking to apply to Arabic and Politics as well and am applying to SOAS, Edinburgh, Exeter, and Manchester. I'm missing the last university and was wondering do you have any suggestions? Where did you end up going?
Reply 3
Original post by solicious
Hello,

Hey, I am also applying to study "Politics and Arabic" as a bachelor's degree. I was wondering, what uni did you end up studying at? Any ulterior universities you would suggest for the program other than the ones you already mentioned? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending