University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by evie2014
Disney and cake, that sounds fab ������☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's actually making me look forward to this evening more...

Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast though??
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by leddypie
I'd save the vodka for tomorrow evening and use some painkillers the day after, but definitely not all 24...

Also a joke :wink: what do you need? :smile:

AAB for french and history, you?
Original post by martin jol
AAB for french and history, you?

AAB for PPE :smile:

predicted grades?
Original post by leddypie
AAB for PPE :smile:

predicted grades?

A*AA but I think my teachers have been fairly optimistic, what about your's?

PPE sounds like a really interesting course, i didn't know it was offered at Birmingham.
Which freshers fest package is it best to get?
Original post by AbdulRI
Which freshers fest package is it best to get?

I'd say the £60 one. You can always sell tickets later on if you don't end up going to the events.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by corax
Freshers fest tickets are available already.. I didn't think they'd put them up until after results day (hope they don't sell out before then, surely not?)
http://bham.ukmsl.net/eventsandtickets/freshersfest/events/

Going to buy mine on results day hopefully! Excited! :biggrin:

How exciting :biggrin: If all goes well then I'll buy tomorrow, £60 package sounds great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 07at
Hey I did the A2B scheme, I got 37/40 for my essay. Yes, when I went to my student shadow day I spoke to a girl who also passed her A2B scheme and her offer was reduced to BBB, she got BBC and they still accepted her. If you do miss your entry requirement by one grade and they don't accept you, I'm sure you can always ring them up and try to persuade them? I think everyone is worried for results day :frown:. What did you get for your essay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 40/40 on the essay and I'm still ****ting a brick
Original post by martin jol
A*AA but I think my teachers have been fairly optimistic, what about your's?

PPE sounds like a really interesting course, i didn't know it was offered at Birmingham.

I did 4, predicted AABB, but I don't know if mine were the lowest they thought I'd get or not?! Ah well... 9 hours time... Let me know how you do!

Yeah except they do policy instead of philosophy! Which is particularly what drew me to it. Also, you don't have to have maths a-level (which I don't) as they wanted to open it up to people by doing extra maths classes in the first year if you didn't do maths a-level!
I'm so excited about PPE... I really hope I've got the grades!!
Where else did you apply?
Got into Brum :biggrin:
Original post by corax
Got into Brum :biggrin:

Congrats! Receive and email?
Original post by Seble
Congrats! Receive and email?

I got my results at 6am, haven't had an email yet though :smile: And thanks!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Woooooop got all A*s Brum here we come can't wait.
Woo got in! But has anyone else received their AS12 letter for confirmation ? I haven't :/
Original post by biomagic
Woo got in! But has anyone else received their AS12 letter for confirmation ? I haven't :/

Wooo got in too! Yeah I have..dont worry it should show up soon. Has your place been confirmed though? :smile:
Original post by ItsJustMe17
Wooo got in too! Yeah I have..dont worry it should show up soon. Has your place been confirmed though? :smile:

Yeah, it has:

"Congratulations! Your place at The University of Birmingham B32 for Biological Sciences C100 has been confirmed"

I reallllllly don't know why I'm still worrying lol, I think it's just the shock.

Congratulations to us! (I hope so, I hope it's not a mistaaake!!)
Yeah, it has:

"Congratulations! Your place at The University of Birmingham B32 for Biological Sciences C100 has been confirmed"

I reallllllly don't know why I'm still worrying lol, I think it's just the shock.

LOL im exactly the same! Read track like 10 times this morning!! Have you been contacted for any scholarships yet? I think im eligible for the chamberlaind award (think thats how you spell it lol) but they havent said anything yet...
LOL im exactly the same! Read track like 10 times this morning!! Have you been contacted for any scholarships yet? I think im eligible for the chamberlaind award (think thats how you spell it lol) but they havent said anything yet...

Haha, I've heard literally nada from the university! If I'm honest I was completely oblivious to any scholarships! I don't think my grades are like...super commendable tbf :')
What are you studying?
Haha, I've heard literally nada from the university! If I'm honest I was completely oblivious to any scholarships! I don't think my grades are like...super commendable tbf :')
What are you studying?

I know right! Not even a congratulations email lol. Haha neither are mine :P Studying Law, wbu?
I know right! Not even a congratulations email lol. Haha neither are mine :P Studying Law, wbu?

Haha, I literally went on to track at 7:30 only to find that it was open, and I was absolutely bricking it, and when I saw the confirmation I was like...so no congratulations email? Haha, oh wow that's fantastic, I've heard Law at Birmingham is extremely competitive, you've done really well! Celebrate!
Biological sciences :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending