The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Cccu accommodation help!!

I've accepted cccu but was my insurance offer, now have no accommodation, any ideas, can't apply on portal as website crashing
Anyone in similar position
Reply 1
I applied for accommodation in May and CCCU was always my firm but I haven received anything to say I've been allocated accommodation? So weird! Keep me updated!
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by iBeAmber
I applied for accommodation in May and CCCU was always my firm but I haven received anything to say I've been allocated accommodation? So weird! Keep me updated!

You should receive an email on Monday 18th with your accomodation allocation!
Reply 3
Original post by Rachel_July93
You should receive an email on Monday 18th with your accomodation allocation!

Thank you!
I was kind of worried that I'd have to call to confirm it or something and because I hadn't I would have lost out!

Did you stay in halls?
Original post by iBeAmber
Thank you!
I was kind of worried that I'd have to call to confirm it or something and because I hadn't I would have lost out!

Did you stay in halls?

No I'm just joining this year in broadstairs campus! But I emailed the campus this morning asking to confirm my place as I hadn't heard back from ucas yet and once they confirmed my place that said to keep an eye out for an email coming on the 18th regarding accommodation :smile:
Reply 5
A general comment about CCCU accommodation - don't commit to it. They quote rooms weekly but charge for rooms in instalments that is far greater than the weekly charges. I spoke to finance today and they didn't explain it to me they just implied it is what it is. You will probably end up living with people you don't like and you can't get out of the contract unless YOU find someone to replace you. Overall i've had a bad experience and wish I was independent of the university accommodation. I am based in Canterbury.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending