The Student Room Group

should i retake the whole year to get into medicine with my as grades cccd?

Hey so my As result came out and I didn't do well I wanted to do medicine but I don't think I can I got the grades cccd c in biology chemistry and English lang lit and a d in maths
My options are to either retake the whole year and get better grades
Or resit fewer modules but by doing so will mean I will have a lot to do next year considering a level will be hard and there aren't any January exams I will have to resit the as exams with the a2 exams if i do decide to resit
I'm really lost and don't know what to do
I would appreciate if I am given advice on what I should do because I really want to do medicine
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by medicinefreak
Hey so my As result came out and I didn't do well I wanted to do medicine but I don't think I can I got the grades cccd c in biology chemistry and English lang lit and a d in maths
My options are to either retake the whole year and get better grades
Or resit fewer modules but by doing so will mean I will have a lot to do next year considering a level will be hard and there aren't any January exams I will have to resit the as exams with the a2 exams if i do decide to resit
I'm really lost and don't know what to do
I would appreciate if I am given advice on what I should do because I really want to do medicine

Moved to A Level section :h:

Quick Reply

Latest