The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU 2014 new students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by adam-mj
Is anyone staying at clv Liverpool accommodation?

I just accepted my offer of clv Liverpool accommodation. I've received an email with the ASSURED SHORTHOLD TENANCY AGREEMENT attached, and I've completed all the sections and I skipped the shop at the end. But I've had no other form of confirmation and my sections 4, 6 and 9 are now greyed out (Contract license agreement, pay rent and Village shop), when I hover over them, it says "Closed. You must select a room before proceeding".

Any idea what this means? And what's the "pre-payment of rent"?
Liverpool
Original post by GeorgeVallance
I will be starting in september 14 aswell!!! Buzzing!!! Will be doing business studies and hopefully stayin in grand cetral

I am doing business studies as well :smile:
Original post by ccccc
ah thats weird because ive applied for it over 2 weeks ago and still not heard anything.. even though ive tried emailing them:/

I'd phone them up :smile: Everything gets done 10x quicker over the phone. Failing that as someone else said apply directly to the accommodations, http://www.sanctuary-students.com/ have many options.
HI, im from Ireland going to liverpool for the first time and looking to know where would be the best place for accommodation and also if my student finance is not cleared by the time i start uni will i be able to get a room in the halls until it is cleared or have to wait??
Original post by Cgrant19
HI, im from Ireland going to liverpool for the first time and looking to know where would be the best place for accommodation and also if my student finance is not cleared by the time i start uni will i be able to get a room in the halls until it is cleared or have to wait??

What course are you doing ? :smile:
Anyone studying Forensic Anthropology ? Or is staying in marybone 2 flat 6 :smile:
Original post by hnicholls95
Anyone staying in Apollo Court, Block A, Flat 11? Can't find a single person yet :smile:

Hey, I'm staying in Apollo court block A flat 008!
Original post by Siobhan5051
What course are you doing ? :smile:

Business Management wby? :smile:
Original post by Cgrant19
Business Management wby? :smile:

forensic anthropology :smile:
Original post by ShannonGray
Hey, I'm staying in Apollo court block A flat 008!

ah yay close by! What course are you doing?
Original post by Hannahb431
yeah, fingers crossed, but I'm glad to have met someone on my course, I'll probably see you there :smile:

Yeah I'm so glad. It gets to a point where I'm like "Is anyone else on this course :s" So I think there's you and another girl I spoke to on it :smile:
Reply 451
anyone staying in Grand central block F?
Reply 452
Grand central, block F anyone?
Original post by ccccc
Grand central, block F anyone?

Yep flat 445
Heey is anyone still looking for accomodation? i rented out a room in a house in kensington but im not coming back to liverpool so need to shift it asap really. It's £90 a week with all bills included, there's a kitchen so it's all self catering. The rooms a double one with a television included. If you're interested or know anyone that is, please private message me on facebook, my name's Nila Cutlan. Thanks a bunch xx
Anyone studying biology or staying in liberty Atlantic point flat 56?! :smile:
Original post by Hannahb431
I'm in bridgewater, what about you? I'm glad someone is staying in them, I was beginning to think it was just going to be me in an empty building. Nice to meet you by the way :smile:

Haha thats what I've been worried about ! I'm in libertas! All the bigger rooms in bridgewater were gone by the time I decided to get one! Theres so many lovely cafes etc around the buildings! What date you moving in? Nice to meet you too!! :smile:
Reply 457
Is anyone buying freshers t-shirts before they go?? or are people waiting until they get there?! x
Original post by hnicholls95
ah yay close by! What course are you doing?

I know, your the first person that I've found that's close by! I'm studying early childhood studies, Wbu?
Reply 459
Is anyone doing journalism?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending