The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lizziecr
hiya hiya im back again and will start to use this thread more.
on my phone i have TSR app but doesnt show any mentions so HELP

get a computer? :biggrin:
Original post by MangoFreak
get a computer? :biggrin:

using one now but its SOO SLOWWWW
Oh you sly devil :wink:

But nah yeah **** this year's OCR FP1 exam. I did extremely well in all the past papers :emo:

:mmm: I'm known for that :awesome:

Ah what went wrong? I don't like FP1. Prefer FP2/3s...

All my papers were a step up I think, except F321
Time is going too fast.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:mmm: I'm known for that :awesome:

Ah what went wrong? I don't like FP1. Prefer FP2/3s...

All my papers were a step up I think, except F321

They threw a curve ball basically. Questions were completely different. I'm sure it would have been fine had my class not prepared for FP1 by mostly just doing past papers since we had the same amount of class time to do Maths + Further as the regular maths class.

Actually thinking about it, given that fact, I'm ****ing amazed with myself :tongue:
Never tried fruit tea, what's it like?

Not fun? :mmm:

DON'T LET THE SMELL FOOL YOU. It smells really sweet but it tastes a lot more like normal tea? I guess it depends how you brew it, though. Don't use milk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blamethenargles
DON'T LET THE SMELL FOOL YOU. It smells really sweet but it tastes a lot more like normal tea? I guess it depends how you brew it, though. Don't use milk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not a big tea drinker anyway :tongue: I just drink the milk.
They threw a curve ball basically. Questions were completely different. I'm sure it would have been fine had my class not prepared for FP1 by mostly just doing past papers since we had the same amount of class time to do Maths + Further as the regular maths class.

Actually thinking about it, given that fact, I'm ****ing amazed with myself :tongue:

Ah, quite impressive indeed :wink:
Oh you sly devil :wink:

But nah yeah **** this year's OCR FP1 exam. I did extremely well in all the past papers :emo:

Ooh I did ocr fp1 too, that paper was gross tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Infiniti
Time is going too fast.

I don't know... I agree it's scary only having one more year of school, but at the same time I'm really looking forward to university!
i know the feeling I am doing my as/a2 levels at the moment and i can't believe that in 9 months i will have a levels
I can't believe this time next year I'll be prepping for Fresher's.

(Assuming some university out there would be kind enough to let me into their ranks...)
Original post by NikolaT
I can't believe this time next year I'll be prepping for Fresher's.

(Assuming some university out there would be kind enough to let me into their ranks...)

Same to be honest! :eek: I mean, I'm excited, but I really don't feel old enough... I'm still about 10 years old inside.
Didn't get the job :frown:
Time to apply for some more :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Didn't get the job :frown:
Time to apply for some :redface:

Did they say why?
Did they say why?
Nah just the generic we had lots of applicants, your application will be put on hold but there 'may be the possibility of future interviews' aka no hahahaha :rolleyes:
Nah just the generic we had lots of applicants, your application will be put on hold but there 'may be the possibility of future interviews' aka no hahahaha :rolleyes:

Probably more experience
Probably more experience

yep but it's so hard to get experience when every job require it :frown:
I've seen so many jobs that are only 6 or 8 hours a week that are like you need minimum 12 months experience ergh cry :confused:
yep but it's so hard to get experience when every job require it :frown:
I've seen so many jobs that are only 6 or 8 hours a week that are like you need minimum 12 months experience ergh cry :confused:

Yeah it's a hard cycle
:frown:
I'm not a big tea drinker anyway :tongue: I just drink the milk.

Milk is underrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest