The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
I will :sadnod: there are reasons that people can't stay in relationships with me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww hun! Don't say that. You just haven't met someone who will treat you right yet :frown: Don't lose hope. I never ever thought in a million years that I'd find someone who would love me... but even for me, there is someone :biggrin:

It was you who posted the perfect make-up selfie the other day, wasn't it? :ninja:
Original post by ironandbeer
Domino's should still be open?!

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hmmm, I was gonna suggest late night pizza delivery places but the ones round me only go on at this time of night on Friday and Sat, I think :frown:

Original post by samba
Toasties :biggrin:

I've gone for the toastie! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing

Posted from TSR Mobile

:king1:
Reply 1523
Original post by SweetNothing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Make sure you add mushrooms red onions and plenty of chilli/cayenne pepper!
Aww hun! Don't say that. You just haven't met someone who will treat you right yet :frown: Don't lose hope. I never ever thought in a million years that I'd find someone who would love me... but even for me, there is someone :biggrin:

It was you who posted the perfect make-up selfie the other day, wasn't it? :ninja:

Yeah :/ I can attract people but they never stay because

Personal stuff in the spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Odd socks
Yeah :/ I can attract people but they never stay because

Personal stuff in the spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:

Spoiler

OK peeps, am gonna try sleeping. Good night and sweet dreams for all :h:
Can't sleep. Taken some Phenergan but have to wait for it to work :s-smilie:
Can't sleep. Taken some Phenergan but have to wait for it to work :s-smilie:

Domino's is still open it makes everything good again! :colone:

Oh wait I made myself ban that brand name from my brain why did it emerge again :frown:
Domino's is still open it makes everything good again! :colone:

Oh wait I made myself ban that brand name from my brain why did it emerge again :frown:

I live with the parents and they'd get very angry if they woke up and found me eating pizza :frown: Nice idea though :h:

And :hugs:
I live with the parents and they'd get very angry if they woke up and found me eating pizza :frown: Nice idea though :h:

And :hugs:

Eat their brownies instead :colone:

Ah I'm a little better now thanks to yourself and others :smile: Got a plan! :hugs:
Jeez just had this sharp shock through my foot - haven't had one of those in about two years! Ahh it's still painful. Definitely a bad anxiety day for me.
Eat their brownies instead :colone:

Ah I'm a little better now thanks to yourself and others :smile: Got a plan! :hugs:

Glad to hear it. Plans are good for the soul :h:
Glad to hear it. Plans are good for the soul :h:

Hope is important.
Hope is important.

For sure! :yep:
Any advice on how to get past social anxiety?
Original post by Venatal
Any advice on how to get past social anxiety?

Have you had any CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)?
No, honestly I just want a quick fix is there any drugs I can take or something :s-smilie:
Original post by Venatal
No, honestly I just want a quick fix is there any drugs I can take or something :s-smilie:

There are anti-anxiety meds out there. You'd have to have a conversation with your GP or psychiatrist about them :yes:
There are anti-anxiety meds out there. You'd have to have a conversation with your GP or psychiatrist about them :yes:

I've been to a GP about the problem twice now and they haven't been very helpful also I don't want my parents to know about it so i want to try to and avoid going to visit any kind of psychiatrist just want a quick fix, dosen't help that school is starting soon too :frown:

Latest