The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ParadoxSocks
You do. I for one am throwing my own little anxiety party downstairs. Too much noise and too many people. Think I've hit my limit for talking to people so just looking out of a window.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am just on the front of the boat looking forward to when we get back.

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:hi:

Welcome Dee! :awesome: I'm Shan, the yodelling goatherd :musicus:

Pleasure to meet you :h:

Not true hun :jumphug:

Original post by Odd socks
:jumphug: not true at all :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks all, but it is true :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
Welcome to the society. :smile:

Course you do lovely! :jumphug: I call you?

On a boat currently, but can when I get back if you are still up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rmhumphries

Thanks all, but it is true :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You belong to us! To MHSS, which is full of AWESOME people who love you and think you're the bee's knees! :yep:

(Remember what I've said about arguing with me to other people :hmmm: )
Original post by furryface12
Is it bad that I'm absolutely terrified about taking a gap year? :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not at all! You're looking at something big and scary but something incredible with lots of possibility to improve/learn/do absolutely nothing! haha!
Original post by WelshBluebird

Cheers! :smile:.
If you ever need to talk just PM me btw.

Thank you very much and I will do! :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
You belong to us! To MHSS, which is full of AWESOME people who love you and think you're the bee's knees! :yep:

(Remember what I've said about arguing with me to other people :hmmm: )

I second this. One of us. Super important and brilliant.

*starts chanting*

Might put more gin in me. Think that's a plan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rmhumphries
On a boat currently, but can when I get back if you are still up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do phones not work on boats? :tongue:

I should be up - the phone didn't ring when you tried last night though, so if same happens again, message me and I'll ring you. :hugs:
Too noisy currently.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will reply to others when less cold...
Aaaaaah really struggling. Don't know if I want to go to uni anymore due to increasing anxiety. Also did a bad thing earlier. ****.
Reply 1969
Original post by Anonymous #2
Aaaaaah really struggling. Don't know if I want to go to uni anymore due to increasing anxiety. Also did a bad thing earlier. ****.

I think everybody goes through this; it's not even unique to people with MH stuff! We just have it worse. Muddle through, it'll improve when you get there. Make sure you have the support in place though.
Minds whirring with **** and my toes are killing :frown:
Original post by samba
I think everybody goes through this; it's not even unique to people with MH stuff! We just have it worse. Muddle through, it'll improve when you get there. Make sure you have the support in place though.

Do you think? I hope so, thanks :smile:
Found a website that sells the coolest socks :biggrin: http://sockdrawer.com/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi
anyone else afflicted with ibs in here?
Original post by keromedic
Hi

Hey. How's it going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Hey. How's it going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay. Pretty good. U?
Just a quick (though knowing me will probably be rambly :colondollar:) post before bed to say hi/back in the land of the internet :tongue:

Had a super-fab time in the lakes overall - so much fun spending time with them and also just being lost/away from stuff :h: :smile: (stayed at NT place after all, they had a first come first served field and was super in every way! So pretty :redface:)
Horrible dinner with anxiety tonight though :frown: hungry :/

Also - told friend last night about stuff - had a really nice long chat with her - and she's also struggling with low moods/MH stuff similar to me. Is odd because I'd sort of half-guessed just speaking to her/being around her this week? Can it be easier to tell if someone's struggling if you are also?

But yeah :redface: very sad for her and I think she's downplaying stuff for herself, but also really :redface: to have another close friend to talk to, as recently felt as though any sort of support network has gone. Also can hopefully help her :redface: Plus can talk to her bf, as she'll tell him/stuff (which is good/another person! :redface:)

I knew this would be a ramble :tongue:

Also I'm on like page 76 of 100+ pages :colondollar: will try to read through/reply to people at some point, but big :hugs: to everyone here.
i'm scared of the dark. which is ridiculous because i am a 20 year old independent adult. and if that isn't ridiculous enough - i keep wanting to go outside and wander around london late at night when i feel all mopey. which is just a recipe for disaster.
Original post by keromedic
Okay. Pretty good. U?

Not bad thanks. How's life treating you as a whole?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest